Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

I have the utmost confidence in our offense to kick that ugly bastard Ogando's face in, doing all of the seeing world a favor in the process, but I have little confidence in Miller's ability not to suck so bad that Ubaldo Jimenez makes fun of him. Prove me wrong Andrew.
    BornToRun and Taylor Swift For King & Queen of Talksox!

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Re: 8/25 @ The Ranger Raping Emporium

They split with KC and they have at least a split with the Rangers. That is about the best we could hope for on this road trip with our offense in sick bay. They avoided a bad losing streak and managed to tread water pretty well. Today, we are playing with house money.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;689143;
    They split with KC and they have at least a split with the Rangers. That is about the best we could hope for on this road trip with our offense in sick bay. They avoided a bad losing streak and managed to tread water pretty well. Today, we are playing with house money.
    I'm pretty sure we took 3 of 4 from KC.

Now please go ahead and introduce yourself to Taylor. We're going to get married, have 10 kids, and teach them how to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;689145;
    I'm pretty sure we took 3 of 4 from KC.
    Yes, they did-- even better.

See Alzheimers thread.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;689146;
    Yes, they did-- even better.

See Alzheimers thread.
    :lol: Oh my God!

I heard that there are T'Storms in greater Dallas today. Miracle.
    Miller (5-1, 4.99) vs Ogando (12-5, 3.30)

Interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder;689148;
    I heard that there are T'Storms in greater Dallas today. Miracle.
    Miller (5-1, 4.99) vs Ogando (12-5, 3.30)

Interesting...
    What is the weather like in lesser Dallas?

RED SOX (79-50)
    Ellsbury CF
    Lowrie 3B
    Gonzalez 1B
    Pedroia 2B
    Ortiz DH
    Crawford LF
    Saltalamacchia C
    Reddick RF
    Scutaro SS
    Pitching: LHP Andrew Miller (5-1, 4.99)

Don't wanna be "that guy" but Crawford should be 2nd in this situation instead of Lowrie. If it was a lefty I would understand. Oh well, better than having Scutaro up there

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;689214;
    Don't wanna be "that guy" but Crawford should be 2nd in this situation instead of Lowrie. If it was a lefty I would understand. Oh well, better than having Scutaro up there
    You know Tito, left right left and whatnot.

All-Star

I hope Crawford gets another 5 RBIs

Retarded NYYfan post of the day:

Robinson Cano is probably the 2nd best New York Yankee that I have seen in my lifetime. I feel like he does something everyday that frightens and amazes me. There's no reason that anybody should be that good. His hands are soft and lightning quick, with the best arm I've ever seen out of a second baseman. I know that this is hyperbole at this point, but he is WELL on his way to having a Hall of Fame career. day:

Gee, if Cano frightens him, he probably checks under his bed and in the closet to make sure Pedey isn't hiding there before he goes to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToRun;689230;
    Retarded NYYfan post of the day:

Robinson Cano is probably the 2nd best New York Yankee that I have seen in my lifetime. I feel like he does something everyday that frightens and amazes me. There's no reason that anybody should be that good. His hands are soft and lightning quick, with the best arm I've ever seen out of a second baseman. I know that this is hyperbole at this point, but he is WELL on his way to having a Hall of Fame career. day:

Gee, if Cano frightens him, he probably checks under his bed and in the closet to make sure Pedey isn't hiding there before he goes to bed.
    Whats so retarded? Cano is awesome. 2nd best in his lifetime is only ok if he's like 12. Mo and Jeter should win there. Mattingly I assume was before his time. Cano is a surefire HOFer if he avoids injury and keeps playing like he seems to do every year. Bit early for that, but he's unreal.
    PRESIDENT OF THE CARL CRAWFORD IS A BUST CLUB
    He just looks so lost.

This game is so retarded. 8pm game time when they have to fly back a timezone and play at home tomorrow. So unfair. Also, what the hell is up with MLB.com? They never have the right game times listed anymore. I've been burned on probably a half-dozen games this season when they listed the wrong start time. Get your shit together.

WIN! I have MUCH more confidence in Miller at a scalding hot Ameriquest than Wake. I'm nervous enough hoping to not get a dreaded phone call (last bottle of limited release beer from Cali from a store I called, hoping they didn't already sell it). Back on topic, win!

Lets go Sox!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.