Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/22 @ Texas

Re: 8/22 @ Texas

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;688107;
    Who is crying?
    You and everyone else.

I don't think it was over the top at all. But I'm over it, you apologized, so it's done, in the past. Lets just catch the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

All I said was that it was low and I was sarcastic in one of the post above. I didn't take it to heart. I won't call anyone out next time I disagree on something. I know he didn't mean it anwyays I have nothing against beepbeepyouredumb.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;688113;
    You and everyone else.
    Yup. We're all in the wrong because it was a very distasteful joke. I don't care if anyone jokes around, rips our players, rips our coach, rips the other players, etc. Hell I don't care if you rip Hamilton for being a drug addict before. But when you're talking about someone getting killed trying to catch a foul ball for his son just a couple hours after buying him his first baseball glove, I'm going to call you out for it. And it looks like you're in the minority more than anyone else.

Even Beepbeep admitted it was distasteful and apologized.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Forsyth you kinda flew off the handle. Dial it down a bit next time. Maybe type it, take a few deep ones, delete and say something that won't make someone think you're a total dick. Second time you've cursed me out on here and I've been posting like a week.
    PRESIDENT OF THE CARL CRAWFORD IS A BUST CLUB
    He just looks so lost.

Here we go. Shit storm pending..

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepYoureDumb;688119;
    Forsyth you kinda flew off the handle. Dial it down a bit next time. Maybe type it, take a few deep ones, delete and say something that won't make someone think you're a total dick. Second time you've cursed me out on here and I've been posting like a week.
    It's not just you, I would have said that to anyone had they made that joke. I don't remember cursing you out another time though.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepYoureDumb;688119;
    There is a line, and you crossed it. Move on, and let's enjoy the game.

Is it just me, or does that lineup look significantly better at the bottom than the top?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;688113;
    You and everyone else.
    Chill man it's over.

FTR in case someone reads this and doesn't feel like flipping back a few pages all I said was "I hope Hamilton doesn't kill any fans"

distasteful, but I never said a word about the deceased or his family, thats not being brought up by me. enough people seem to think I'm a giant asshole here and this place is actually semi-active and a decent place to post. Don't need people think I'm cracking jokes about kids losing their dads.
    PRESIDENT OF THE CARL CRAWFORD IS A BUST CLUB
    He just looks so lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;688124;
    Is it just me, or does that lineup look significantly better at the bottom than the top?
    Yeah it's weird. 3-9 hitters look much stronger than 1-7.

I was actually kind of expecting Francona to put Crawford in the top 2 today. Show him that we've got some confidence in him, see if that helps him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeepYoureDumb;688126;
    FTR in case someone reads this and doesn't feel like flipping back a few pages all I said was "I hope Hamilton doesn't kill any fans"

distasteful, but I never said a word about the deceased or his family, thats not being brought up by me. enough people seem to think I'm a giant asshole here and this place is actually semi-active and a decent place to post. Don't need people think I'm cracking jokes about kids losing their dads.
    DROP. IT.

If Bedard can go around 7 IP, 2-3 ER tonight, I wonder if Francona will consider that when making the PS rotation in the event we play Texas in the ALDS.

My MLB Network is showing the Mets v Phillies.

At least I have MLB Extra Innings but the Texas broadcast. Don't remember their announcers just hope they suck.