Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2011 Countdown to the Post Season

Re: 2011 Countdown to the Post Season

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;697148;
    The Yankees are going to play hard in the nightcap for CC, will likely roll over tomorrow, will play the sox very tough and then rest everyone in the final series. You guys are gonna have to do it yourselves, cause the Yankees are probably not going to help you at all
    Today's first game is exactly what I was talking about. The Rays went out there without Granderson, Tex, Martin, and had to piece together a bullpen start, going up against the Rays top lineup, and top pitcher, and still won 4-2.

Even if the Yankees don't play their studs, it's still a bunch of competitive athletes that are going to do everything they can to win.

A Sox win tonight, combined with a CC win puts the E# at 4. That would be a monster boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Legend

The Red Sox won't make the playoffs if they continue to play as they have thus far in September.

It's that simple. They will have to reverse their play.

Another awful game to watch. Crawford having a good game though.Beckett gives up 6 runs to the awful Orioles...I didn't think that was possible either.

Rays E# down to 4, and they have to face Romero tomorrow!

Take the game tomorrow and knock that E# down to 3!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;688021;
    I would do some crazy things to win a World Series.
    ^Dear baseball gods,

This offer is still up for grabs. I'm offering my left nuts too if you let us outscore the Yankees by 50 + runs this series. Burnett is a good way to start. Thanks.

Fuck the Rays.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.