Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Happy Fathers Day!

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Happy Fathers Day!

I know some members here are fathers and I'd like to wish you guys a great fathers day. Some off the top of my head Spudboy, A700, ORS, Jacko. Other members that are fathers I'd like to wish you guys a great fathers day as well. Those of you that do read this and don't give your child the time of day, go fuck yourself.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Re: Happy Fathers Day!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;663596;
    I know some members here are fathers and I'd like to wish you guys a great fathers day. Some off the top of my head Spudboy, A700, ORS, Jacko. Other members that are fathers I'd like to wish you guys a great fathers day as well. Those of you that do read this and don't give your child the time of day, go fuck yourself.
    Thank you.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's Out in the talksox world!I have never met my Real father before (who is a Yankee fan) so i have never had the true father in my life so far ,But i look at my grandpa has a father,man role model
    Have a Great Day!
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;663598;
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's Out in the talksox world!I have never met my Real father before (who is a Yankee fan) so i have never had the true father in my life so far ,But i look at my grandpa has a father,man role model
    Have a Great Day!
    I feel you, my dad wasn't there for me. Unlike you though I actually saw him before. My mom is my dad, she plays both roles. Whatever you do don't let your dad not being there bother you. I know there's a lot of good dads out there though so they deserve this appreciation.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;663598;
    Have a Great Day!
    My oldest cousin (who was only 10 years younger than my mom) never knew his Dad, and his mom was an irresponsible person and a poor excuse for a mother. My grandmother took him into her home as a baby and raised him as her own child. He always called my grandmother and grandfather, "mom and pop". He always considered them to be his parents even though he knew otherwise. He told his friends that my mom was his sister even though she was his aunt. He grew up in a loving and nurturing home. Be thankful for your grandpa. It seems like he has been a father to you for everything that matters most to a child.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

This is my first father's day as a father. Pretty cool
    Hal sucks

Poor kid. jk
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Happy Father's Day guys! ENJOY and hope the Red Sox make it a better day by winning!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;663603;
    This is my first father's day as a father. Pretty cool
    Congrats jacko. But hope your NYY lose tonight. :harhar:

Single A

Not sure if I should celebrate this day with my dad if we're moving back to Korea in a week..hmmm