Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/10 @ Toronto

Re: 6/10 @ Toronto

Nice return Pedroia. Nice.

Where the hell is everyone?

Jojo Reyes is garbage. We should be lighting him up.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Yeah we got to him early and often last time we faced him. I have a feeling this series is going to be all about our pitching because I think our bats may be a little dead after the big series in NY as well as the late finish and long travel day. Hopefully Buch can carry us tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Nice curve

The Jays can't hit as well when they're not cheating by picking up signs with nobody on base.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

ELLSBURY!!!

WTF. How is this board so dead?!?

When did all of you guys get a life? :lol:

Friday night. People are out doing stuff i guess.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

keep it up redsox ,im about to watch the bruins game
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Damnit Lowrie.

Lowrie played that like it was a hand grenade.

Vandy vs Oregon State in the Super Regionals on ESPN U tonight. I believe Sonny Gray should be on the bump tonight for the Dores, and they had 12 players get drafted during this year's draft, an SEC record

This guy has nothing. Have some patient.