Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden dead

Re: Bin Laden dead

Right, right, because I've really been the advocate for aggressive foreign policy. "Good riddance"="Hell yeah more oil! Now lets take the rest of the middle east down yee-haw!".

id say they do a lottery to get to piss on him
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Woohoo, the only thing that could make me feel more patriotic is if i had a keg and some sort of illegal fireworks.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Lots and lots of thoughts on this. Unfortunately this isn't the place to discuss them. Interesting night, to say the least.

Hello Donald Trump. So when Obama said last week he had 'better stuff to do' than talk about his birth certificate... Yeah.

Edit: Please don't take this as political. I know ONE person here will most likely try to.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." - Rogers Hornsby

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;639916;
    Holy crap, does EVERY post you make have to sound bitter?
    Seriously.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;639897;
    The only thing that could be better is if news came out that Al Gore personally hunted him down and strangled him with his bare hands.
    No, Al Gore would have stomped him out with his massive carbon footprint.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;639933;
    No, Al Gore would have stomped him out with his massive carbon footprint.
    hi5

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;639920;
    id say they do a lottery to get to piss on him
    It is being reported that he was immediately buried at sea. I did not know that it was traditional for Muslims to be buried at sea. We provided him with the dignity of a burial according to the tenets of his religion, which is something that this scumbag deprived the thousands who were incinerated on 911. I hope a few of our soldiers pissed on him.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;639919;
    Right, right, because I've really been the advocate for aggressive foreign policy. "Good riddance"="Hell yeah more oil! Now lets take the rest of the middle east down yee-haw!".
    All I was responding to was the ridiculous posts that had Obama listing as a WP, like he's actually won something. Is that really all that unreasonable? Does Osama's death mean that we can start reversing the policies that have been enacted since 9/11? These aren't trivial questions.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;639897;
    The only thing that could be better is if news came out that Al Gore personally hunted him down and strangled him with his bare hands.
    Gore was busy getting a massage at the time. One of his chakras was out of alignment. Besides, if Gore was going to strangle someone, it would be Bush not Bin Laden.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

I'm so happy that I have pissed in the ocean, because now I can say I pissed on Bin Laden's grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by snydersminipretzels;639937;
    All I was responding to was the ridiculous posts that had Obama listing as a WP, like he's actually won something. Is that really all that unreasonable? Does Osama's death mean that we can start reversing the policies that have been enacted since 9/11? These aren't trivial questions.
    What was unreasonable was your characterization of the celebration here as a "jingoism parade." You should be studying for your final exam in your "America Sucks" Political Science class. What am I thinking, there's no reason to study, because the course is not based on any facts.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;639939;
    I'm so happy that I have pissed in the ocean, because now I can say I pissed on Bin Laden's grave.
    Excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;639939;

I don't know, I think they should auction off parts of Bin Laden's body. Either donate the proceeds to charity or help fix the economy. Could you imagine being the high bidder and winning Bin Laden's head?