Register now to remove this ad

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 11 The Show

Re: MLB 11 The Show

man i cant wait to show yall my stats in a couple games
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Major Leaguer

Anyone play online? My offense is starting to pick up. For a while I couldn't get more than 3 or 4 hits a game. Last night it really started clicking. I hit a homerun with Cole freaking Hamels. I have the replay saved on my hard drive. I've taken a no-hitter into the 8th with Josh Beckett twice. He's still pretty filthy in the game he has an amazing repetoire.

My current record is 12-7
    2.79 ERA
    .241 BA
    .500 Slg

I just started a RTTS with a Pitcher with the Red Sox. Started off in AA ball of course. But i was 13-2 with a sub 2 ERA. 99Ks when they called me up to AAA. My two AA loses were all on unearned runs. My first was a reliever a flyout to Reddick in Left and he booted it and the guy got to second and the next pitch was a single up the middle. The Second was 4 unearned runs when with two out the First Basemen let the ball through his legs. and then the next few got on and then a HR came after the few hits to get in 4. The AA team cant save runs to save their lives.

I love the new grading system for the points in the game.

Has anyone done a closer yet??
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDog;618440;
    Anyone play online? My offense is starting to pick up. For a while I couldn't get more than 3 or 4 hits a game. Last night it really started clicking. I hit a homerun with Cole freaking Hamels. I have the replay saved on my hard drive. I've taken a no-hitter into the 8th with Josh Beckett twice. He's still pretty filthy in the game he has an amazing repetoire.

My current record is 12-7
    2.79 ERA
    .241 BA
    .500 Slg
    i have ,only 2 games both games i have used lester and had great results one game had a perfect game against the reds going in to the 7th but the guy quit and against the Yankees i won 5-3

Major Leaguer

On a 7 game win streak here. Blowing people out my record is now 16-7 batting average up to .269

I know some people mentioned earlier in the thread they had 2k11, for those who have it, is it worth buying? Most my friends don't play baseball games and reviews seem pretty mixed so I'm not sure if I should get it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44;618484;
    I know some people mentioned earlier in the thread they had 2k11, for those who have it, is it worth buying? Most my friends don't play baseball games and reviews seem pretty mixed so I'm not sure if I should get it or not.
    i got it bro its good as shit ,no more home run derby bs anymore .no more of that shit were the Of drop the ball every play .great game it really is

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;618486;
    i got it bro its good as shit ,no more home run derby bs anymore .no more of that shit were the Of drop the ball every play .great game it really is
    Alright cool, how is franchise mode? Its basically all I play and I'm really looking forward to using the Sox. I'm was kind of leaning towards getting it since its my only option if I wanna play an MLB game since I got 360.

My player mode or whatever its called on the baseball version sounds cool too, I loved it on NBA 2k11.

y Be a Pro Thur 65 Games - Full time SS Redsox
    AB-267
    H-111
    2B-29
    3B-2
    HR-28
    RBI-76
    R-54
    TB-228
    BB-5
    SO-45
    AVG-.416
    SB-30
    CS-17

Killed it this year and killed the Yankees every time i played them!
    pretty sure i won rookie of the year over Jennings of the rays ,the regular season over we went 100-62 and walked away with the al-east we won it by over 17 games ! about to start the playoffs vs the twins

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44;618487;
    Alright cool, how is franchise mode? Its basically all I play and I'm really looking forward to using the Sox. I'm was kind of leaning towards getting it since its my only option if I wanna play an MLB game since I got 360.

My player mode or whatever its called on the baseball version sounds cool too, I loved it on NBA 2k11.
    when u get it hit me up i got the redsox roster from mlb to a with all the real players ,got it from some dude online it needs some work to it he made some of the redsox top guys too good to start with .franchise mode is fun i really haven't played much but i can say is that it is realistic baseball game from the 360 i have ever played

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;618489;
    when u get it hit me up i got the redsox roster from mlb to a with all the real players ,got it from some dude online it needs some work to it he made some of the redsox top guys too good to start with .franchise mode is fun i really haven't played much but i can say is that it is realistic baseball game from the 360 i have ever played
    Alright cool man, will do. Thats cool, I like having the names of real players instead of the randomly generated names, its so much easier when trading so you don't lose a potential star prospect lol. Do you download it on 2k share I guess before you start a franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44;618490;
    Alright cool man, will do. Thats cool, I like having the names of real players instead of the randomly generated names, its so much easier when trading so you don't lose a potential star prospect lol. Do you download it on 2k share I guess before you start a franchise?
    yep,hit me up when u get it.im pretty sure you have my gt xx lucic 17

Yeah I have you on my friends list, thanks for all the info and for when you get me roster. I'm looking forward to playing getting this game, hopefully before opening day. Maybe when I get it we can play against each other some as well, although I usually suck online in baseball games, I was like 3-10 in 2k10 last year and got no hit twice lol.

wow my be a pro would go into a slump starting in the playoffs .i am 1-8
    but we are up 2 games to 0 on the twins

Major Leaguer

I played 2K10 last year and was very unimpressed. If you're going to buy a baseball game I'd go with the Show 100% of the time.... unless you have an xBox of course.