Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 11 The Show

Re: MLB 11 The Show

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;618083;
    You're the only one that needs to practice. I can't wait to take you deep with marco scutaro.

That sounds so gay lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;618085;
    How many games you trade 26475655217? Gamestop rips me off. How much you think I can get for Black Ops? That game is trash I wouldn't mind trading that game.
    Probably $15 for black ops, give or take. Trading-in games is such a massive rip-off. Why don't you just sell it on amazon, you'll get 3x what Gamestop pays you.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Don't I need like a pay pal account and all that?
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;618101;
    That sounds so gay lol.
    Only you lmao.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;618105;
    Don't I need like a pay pal account and all that?
    You need a credit card or a debit card.
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios;618104;
    Probably $15 for black ops, give or take. Trading-in games is such a massive rip-off. Why don't you just sell it on amazon, you'll get 3x what Gamestop pays you.
    $40 here
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;618106;
    Only you lmao.

Oh come on. Like I'm the only one that noticed that Forsyth wanted to have a 3 way with you and Marco Scutaro.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;618085;
    How many games you trade 26475655217? Gamestop rips me off. How much you think I can get for Black Ops? That game is trash I wouldn't mind trading that game.
    Traded in 4 games. Madden 2010 for Wii, Mario Galaxy for Wii, Black Ops, and Assassians Creed (the 2nd one). They gave me $28 in store credits for Black Ops.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Oh please. I'm pretty sure all sports lingo sounds gay. Especially football. I can't count how many times I've heard an announcer say "He's going to sit out this play, get a quick blow, and be in the next play"
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;618129;
    Oh please. I'm pretty sure all sports lingo sounds gay. Especially football. I can't count how many times I've heard an announcer say "He's going to sit out this play, get a quick blow, and be in the next play"
    Not as bad as that show in ALaska with the gold rush, with the GLory Hole. ahah. The narrator guy says The Guy has to get deep into the Glory Hole. lmao.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;618128;
    Traded in 4 games. Madden 2010 for Wii, Mario Galaxy for Wii, Black Ops, and Assassians Creed (the 2nd one). They gave me $28 in store credits for Black Ops.
    Nice I have 15 bucks on me and I'll consider trading Madden 2010 and Black Ops for ps3. Maybe my mom can put down the rest. Gonna go to work with with her tomorrow and see if that changes her mind.

My Be a Pro Thur 20 Games - RF/SS Redsox
    AB-84
    H-20
    2B-8
    3B-1
    HR-3
    RBI-15
    R-7
    TB-50
    BB-1
    SO-14
    AVG-.369
    SB-8
    CS-9

few games back i had a walk-off hit off mariano rivera
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Quote Originally Posted by boston22407;618120;
    $40 here
    Really? Gamestop's trade-in lists usually don't go above $20 for anything unless its popular AND a week old.

Well. I've finally figured out that you can't throw what the catcher calls in this game. Took me about 18 games of out-slugging teams to figure it out, but now I get it. I was getting so frustrated.

"Oh, ok Salty, you think a 4 seamer belt high, middle in is a good 0-2 pitch?"

"Wait. What do you mean Beckett is out for 2-3 weeks with whiplash?!?"

Unreal. Anyway, now that I've figured that out, I've thrown a couple shut outs, including a 1 hitter with DiceK against the Angels, and I'm 13-7 right now. I may pump it up to All Star, but I really really like hitting .340+ with Ells Craw and Gonzo.

It's April 23rd (20 games in), and Gonzo is hitting .348 with 10 bombs with 23 RBI's already. Please, Please, PLEASE let him replicate this in real life.

I congradulate you. I'm currently overdosing on the demo and I can't hit to save my life with the Rangers or Giants.