CS-9

I just got called up to Big club with the redsox im in mid july
    Bruins,Patriots,Redsox,Celtics,ND Football,BC BasketBall,Team USA

Re: MLB 11 The Show

1st baseball game vs O's
    3-6 1R 2-2B they but my ass in RF

Currently sitting at 9-6, 2nd place in the AL East by 0.5 games behind the Rays.

Ellsbury - .460 BA,10 R, 9 2B, 1 3B, 0 HR, 8 RBI, 12 SB, 1.088 OPS

Pedroia - .246 BA, 8 R, 3 2B, 0 3B, 3 HR, 7 RBI, 1 SB, .695 OPS

Crawford - .328 BA, 14 R, 5 2B, 0 3B, 5 HR, 14 RBI, 7 SB, .999 OPS

Gonzo - .323 BA, 9 R, 6 2B, 0 3B, 6 HR, 12 RBI, 1.064 OPS

Youk - .241 BA, 7 R, 3 2B, 3 HR, 10 RBI, .751 OPS

Ortiz - .259 BA, 6 R, 4 2B, 0 3B, 4 HR, 7 RBI, .815 OPS

Drew - .289 BA, 8 R, 2 2B, 0 3B, 3 HR, 5 RBI, .822 OPS

:thumbsup: Salty - .333 BA, 9 R, 9 2B, 1 HR, 7 RBI, .933 OPS :thumbsup:

Scut - .295 BA, 6 R, 5 2B, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 1 SB, .841 OPS.

Team BA is .300, Team OPS is .828.

Salty is absolutely tearing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Damn, Ellsbury is doing workkk. What's Salty's rating in the game? You sure are hooked on the game haha.(not saying it's a bad thing, if I had it I'd do the same)
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I don't know what his rating is because they have the bars and not like a numerical point value, but the dude is absolutely raking through 15 games. All that guy does is hit doubles, and as for ellsbury, I dont know what to say. He's on fire and swiping bags like crazy
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

After three days of running all over the place to get my copy (they were sold out pretty much everywhere) i finally found one at a Gamestop. Updating my PS3 to play it right now.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;618026;
    After three days of running all over the place to get my copy (they were sold out pretty much everywhere) i finally found one at a Gamestop. Updating my PS3 to play it right now.
    Practice boy

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

nice to hear

Damn this dude on 2k11 did all the redsox prospects from aaa to a .im about to play some games tonight and post stats and shit tomorrow or in a little bit

Yeah I had to get my copy at Gamestop as well. I traded in a few games for it, ended up paying $7 after trade in. You're going to be addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;618041;
    Practice boy
    You're the only one that needs to practice. I can't wait to take you deep with marco scutaro.

I have..just not with 11 the show. It sounds like you're good on offense which is good because when it comes to pitching I'm absolutely fiiiilthy. Offense I need to work on. I can never finish what I start. In other words always fail with RISP.

Woah, easy now you're not taking me deep for two reasons. I'm not gonna let you do that and I call dibs on the Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;618082;
    Yeah I had to get my copy at Gamestop as well. I traded in a few games for it, ended up paying $7 after trade in. You're going to be addicted.
    How many games you trade 26475655217? Gamestop rips me off. How much you think I can get for Black Ops? That game is trash I wouldn't mind trading that game.

I usually don't trade in games, but I do purchase a lot of cheap used games. I remember walking into a Game Stop (or some equivalent) with $40 and buying 7-8 older sports PS2 games.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;618083;
    You're the only one that needs to practice. I can't wait to take you deep with marco scutaro.
    I can take everyone deep with Julio Lugo.
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone