Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Ticket Advice Please

Ticket Advice Please

Hello. I am a Brewers fan from Milwaukee and Im going to be coming to Boston in June to watch them play your Sox. We are looking to go to two games, I need some advice on tickets. Obviously the cheapest I found are Bleacher seats. Just so I know what to expect, how are the fans toward opposing fans? I cant imagine it would be very hostile being that we are in a whole different league. I was also considering the infield grandstand. Would it be worth it to pay about $100 more to sit there, or should I stick to the bleachers for both games? Thanks for your input.

Re: Ticket Advice Please

It's usually not bad unless it's Yankees fans. You'll be fine.

That's what I figured! Thanks

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

They are going to attack you with axe handles, baseball bats and tire irons, then steal your clothes, tie you to the foul pole, and pee on you.

I recommend the Monster seats, you can probably chuck one or two of them off before they overwhelm you with sheer numbers. It won't actually help, but it will make you feel like you accomplished something.

Also, if you're not wearing Sox gear the vendors spit in your beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.