Register now to remove this ad

View Poll Results: Does RSFFL Look Like Kevin Durant?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 83.33%
  • No

2 8.33%
  • Ralph Nader

2 8.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Does RSFFL look like Kevin Durant?

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: Poll: Does RSFFL look like Kevin Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;613990;
    Meh, I'm so-so with the idea that school is helpful. It is when you get to the college level. High school is really just a bunch of bullshit, they try to teach you this shit that doesn't even matter. Our IQs keep slipping, every year, as we spend more and more money on education. Right now, I see no indication that going to college is going to be worthwhile. Especially considering the amount of loans I'd have to take out, and the amount of time I'd have to take to pay those loans back. I got a few pity scholarships for being white-trash, but that's only a small portion of what I'd need. I tried community college, but the whole generals thing is pretty much a continuation of the bullshit they teach you in high school. I dropped out the second semester.
    I guess you do make a point. I've just been brainwashed into "School is everything. Without it you're fucked". From success from my older brother(UNC graduate) my parents expect so much more from me. Of course they weren't happy he went to the army but it's his life.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;613992;
    Is a 2.6 good enough lmao? I mean if I go to community college then it is what is it. A lot of my friends are planning on doing 2 years at a community college and then switching to another college. I rather save the time and effort by just making the school I want to go to.
    I had a 2.8 went to CC and got a 3.5 now. I got right in to my college. Kicked my ass in gear. What college are you going to.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

10 years later..

*RSFFL pulls some guy over*

"Sir do you know how fast you were going?"

"HEY YOU'RE KEVIN DURANT!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;613994;
    Some schools will. St. Cloud State accepts pretty much everyone, and they're known as one of the partyingest schools in the US pretty much. Even I got accepted into SCSU.
    Some schools is not enough. Florida has some great colleges and I need to step it up. SAT and ACT is all I got right now. I can't flunk these test.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;613995;
    I guess you do make a point. I've just been brainwashed into "School is everything. Without it you're fucked". From success from my older brother(UNC graduate) my parents expect so much more from me. Of course they weren't happy he went to the army but it's his life.
    Just don't rush into it. I'll probably even take another stab at college sometime, but you really have to want it, but don't let people tell you you're failing if you don't want to do it right away.

Obviously, there's a lot more careers to choose from just from getting a degree alone, so it's good to have it. You can make so much more money just from having the degree.

I've got no expectations. I have 3 sisters who are all fat, married before they were even able to drink legally, and they all have at least 3 kids. I'm almost 21, so I've at least raised the very low bar a little I guess.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;613995;
    Bitch please. School is extremely helpful if you take it seriously and grab opportunities by the balls.

In the DR, we have two sayings that correlate to each other in terms of school and life:

1) "Opportunities are bald, and you gotta grab them by the hair".

2) "A professional making 10 dollars will always be more helpful to society than an idiot making a million".

Look for something you want to do, then do it. But it has to be something you
    want to do. Then life will be meaningful.

Besides, you like girls, so i also have this to tell you: "You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose any women chasing money".- Chris Rock.

Stay in school brah.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;613996;
    I had a 2.8 went to CC and got a 3.5 now. I got right in to my college. Kicked my ass in gear. What college are you going to.
    Florida International University

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;613997;
    10 years later..

*RSFFL pulls some guy over*

"Sir do you know how fast you were going?"

"HEY YOU'RE KEVIN DURANT!"
    :lol: I wonder if people would take me seriously. I can see it now me and bsox partners when we become cops. We'd be pretty bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;614001;
    Florida International University

:lol: I wonder if people would take me seriously. I can see it now me and bsox partners when we become cops. We'd be pretty bad ass
    Yeah. We would be singing Ebony and Ivory as we walk the beat. ahahha.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;613998;
    Some schools is not enough. Florida has some great colleges and I need to step it up. SAT and ACT is all I got right now. I can't flunk these test.
    ACT is very, very basic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;614000;
    Bitch please. School is extremely helpful if you take it seriously and grab opportunities by the balls.

In the DR, we have two sayings that correlate to each other in terms of school and life:

1) "Opportunities are bald, and you gotta grab them by the hair".

2) "A professional making 10 dollars will always be more helpful to society than an idiot making a million".

Look for something you want to do, then do it. But it has to be something you
    want to do. Then life will be meaningful.

Besides, you like girls, so i also have this to tell you: "You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose any women chasing money".- Chris Rock.

Stay in school brah.
    Oh, I'm never going to drop out believe that. I did think about what you told me the other day and I'm gonna do what you told me. I'm gonna do what I want to do and that's become a cop.

Btw love the Chris Rock quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;614003;
    I got accepted after CC to both my schools based on GPA. Transfer credits made my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;614002;
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;614003;
    What a relief!

Like I said, in college, the teachers don't really give a shit if you pass or fail either, so you have to want the education. It's not about the college lifestyle, unless you want to end up like EXman or something, can't spell, uses college as a springboard for a sleazy lifestyle. You'll get kicked out of school if you don't do your work.

Kind of messed up to throw him out there like that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;614002;
    You guys could be the next Miami Vice.