Hi guys, greetings all the way from New Zealand.

My 11 year-old son is a great little athlete and really keen on baseball. In this country we don't really play baseball, and most people don't have a clue about how to play it (including me, well I do know, but I'm hardly an expert!). There is a very small local club and my son will join very soon, but while he has LOADS of enthusiasm, we don't really have much idea about techniques and how the game is properly played. I've bought him a nice new glove so we can throw a ball around at the park, but I can't even find a baseball for sale in my city (softball is played here, but hardly any baseball) so we're using a softball for now until I can find a baseball supplier.

What I am asking is: is there any way we can get a copy of a really good/exciting Red Sox game so we can sit down together as father and son and watch it and learn? This is a call for help...and we're hoping a generous Red Sox fan might be able to put a game on a dvd and post it to us (might cost a couple of dollars? Happy to paypal you if needed) or maybe even point us to where we could download a good game? It would make a big difference in my son's baseballing career if he could get a little bit of guidance here. Who knows, he could be picked up by a scout and play MLB one day!

ps. You might be wondering how come us baseball noobs support the Red Sox? Red Sox owner John W Henry has just bought Liverpool, the soccer club I have supported for over 20 years! So now we're diehard fans!