Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2010 Talksox Awards

Re: Official 2010 Talksox Awards

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;602198;
    Most Improved Member: Gom. And for the record, I'm being entirely serious. Over the summer many of us did a fantasy baseball league with Gom. I talked with him my fair share of the time and he was pretty down to Earth. He wasn't the fight starting troll that we all saw here. Granted, he came with a lot of Fantasy Commissioner Sleaze, but he didn't really start any fights in the league and he seemed like a real person. Granted, a lot of this improvement is relative to how low he started from, but in all honesty, I think he had changed a lot for the better. Perhaps he grew up a bit.
    He was actually a really nice guy when he wasn't trollin'. He had a great sense of humor, and while he was extremely offensive if you didn't have a sense of humor, he would take the cabby jokes and what not pretty well. So yeah, I can agree that Mo wasn't a total prick. I think he just liked to piss people off. He was a very successful troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;602419;
    WATCH TEH GAMEZ

oh wait that was Gom. dammit.
    I think rhet was gamez watcher too.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Trollface was totally modeled after Gom.

I never had an issue with the guy. Hell he's like the only one who stuck up for me like 2 years ago when I got kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;602226;
    Suns and Keeper aren't Red Sox fans? I mean I knew they supported other teams (Browns and ChiSox) but I thought they were Red Sox fans too.
    I am a Red Sox fan. Guess my avatar and location are a little confusing. Frank Thomas was my favorite player growing up.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

I thought you were too Keeper. But Y228 had you as his favourite non Red Sox fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;602433;
    Trollface was totally modeled after Gom.

I never had an issue with the guy. Hell he's like the only one who stuck up for me like 2 years ago when I got kicked.
    Definitely.

Also, on topic.

Most likely to be Kevin Durant - Lemme get back to ya

Also, would like to add suns for nicest poster. He takes a lot of crap, and he handles it well. Good sport.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;602933;
    Definitely.

Also, on topic.

Most likely to be Kevin Durant - Lemme get back to ya

Also, would like to add suns for nicest poster. He takes a lot of crap, and he handles it well. Good sport.
    Haha cute I wonder who that may be...<_<
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDurantforlife305;602963;
    Haha cute I wonder who that may be...<_<
    Idk, still thinkin'.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Bahahaha! You would change my name in the quote.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Favorite Member: Cocos Disciples, SOTK, ORS, YesZir, VA
    Funniest Member: YesZir, but looks aren't everything
    Most Knowledgeable: a700
    Nicest Member: SFOC
    Best Non-Red Sox Fan: Everyone except the Yankees fans
    Most Improved Member: suns
    Rookie of the Year (anyone who joined in 2010): RedSoxFanForLife305
    Post of the Year (Please do not make this an insult):

I'll get back to this.

Thread of the Year: The section of 11 Active Members where DiPre, Emmz, and someone else grilled me about my sex life
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

When do the votes get tallied? The 31st or the 1st?
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Did the votes ever get tallied? I don't think they did last year.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Member with the most devilish good looks but worst (current) taste in women: YOTN.
    WAR is good for something.

How do I have the worst taste in women? As I recall, there was a certain awesome thing that my girlfriend (and Ami) will do that none of yours have.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;602996;
    How do I have the worst taste in women? As I recall, there was a certain awesome thing that my girlfriend (and Ami) have that none of yours have.

A penis?