Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sox Add Crawford and Gonzalez, Still Might Not Make Playoffs

Re: Sox Add Crawford and Gonzalez, Still Might Not Make Playoffs

Ah you Sox fans are already thinking you will win the Series.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;601382;

Yankees fan? I guess that your original post makes more sense now knowing that you aren't a Sox fan.

. Especially if the Skanks don't get Lee.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

What do you want us to say? After picking A-Gon and Crawford we will miss the playoffs? We have arguably the best lineup in the league. Just because we haven't picked up a bullpen arm doesn't mean we can't win the world seres. We are looking for one now.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji;601271;
    WAAAA WAAAA THE SOX AREN'T A FINISHED PRODUCT SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE SPRING TRAINING WAAAAA!!!

Is that Rachel Dratch?
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

So I didn't think I'd be remembered. I'm no where NEAR being a Yankees fan, look up my past posts bashing Jackson repeatedly and any Yankee fan since 2005. I just don't post all the time.

I will say however being confident is good, but these forums have grown into being arrogant.
    In Plump We Trust.

"That was a very well laid out, rational point. But I will still hold to my emotional opinion based on no facts or evidence." - Everyone but Plump.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;601393;
    So I didn't think I'd be remembered. I'm no where NEAR being a Yankees fan, look up my past posts bashing Jackson repeatedly and any Yankee fan since 2005. I just don't post all the time.

I will say however being confident is good, but these forums have grown into being arrogant.
    WE HAVE PLUMP!!!!!!!!
    WAR is good for something.

I knew Dipre would get me!
    In Plump We Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;601393;

We all bash Jacksonian, even other Yankee fans.

Good thing you DIDN'T READ anything AFTER that. Bandwaggoner.
    In Plump We Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Plumpamania;601397;
    Good thing you DIDN'T READ anything AFTER that. Bandwaggoner.

I'm going to let your misguided post slide because I don't know you too well, however, despite the fact that I am a lot of things, snarky, arrogant, confrontational, fat...etc, one thing that cannot possibly describe me is the term "bandwagoner". Not only does that have absolutely nothing to do with ripping on Jacko, but I'd like to meet a bandwagon Jaguars or Flyers fan. That said, one cannot refer to the Red Sox fanbase as "you Sox fans" without people assuming that you are not a part of it.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Calm down Plump. After a tough 2010, it's normal the kids are excited about the upgrades to the team.

Welcome back, my friend!
    WAR is good for something.

Excitement is great, I'm excited too, but everything I read is about us goin' to the Series already, yet the biggest hole in our team last year was the 'pen and there were no injuries to it, and no upgrades there as yet. Everyone and their mother knew we were gonna land Gonzalzez, and most though Werth would be here not Crawford, either way content. I'll be happier when we upgrade what needs to be upgraded.
    In Plump We Trust.

I agree, however I wouldn't have made a thread about it considering the offseason is so young. If it was March and we still hadn't signed any relievers, then maybe the thread would have been useful.

This thread is useful now or in March since our line up is set. I mean sure what the hell I'm now AFK from posting until March via Stallion's excellent advice.
    In Plump We Trust.