Register now to remove this ad

Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: What floats your boat?

Re: What floats your boat?

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

(VA will remember that show...)

:lol:
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;786194;
    (VA will remember that show...)

Yes I do. YOTN and Emmz are too cute!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Yeah I'm fucking adorable.

Oh, uh, and so is Emily.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;786200;
    Yeah I'm fucking adorable.

Oh, uh, and so is Emily.
    So when you speak to your grandchildren in limericks, will they need to call you "Soda", or "Pop"?

(Just think of how confused they'll get after they read The Outsiders)

I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, if any of my progeny or my progeny's progeny start calling soda "pop" I will most likely disown them. They will be raised on soda, not pop, grinders, not hoagies, and Red Sox, not Yankees.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

...assuming I ever have children, which I doubt.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;786271;
    I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, if any of my progeny or my progeny's progeny start calling soda "pop" I will most likely disown them. They will be raised on soda, not pop, grinders, not hoagies, and Red Sox, not Yankees.
    I could totally go for an ice cold pop and tuna hoagie for tonights Yanks match.
    And the Lord said, "Go Sox"

People tell me that I'm patronizing.
    (That's when you talk down to people)

I could go for a tall, frothy glass of punch you repeatedly in the head.

Edit: Also, eewww, tuna.

Good thing I can enjoy my tonic and tuna submarine in peace...

I have never hated everyone more than I do at this moment. The rest of this country is insane.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;786283;
    I have never hated everyone more than I do at this moment. The rest of this country is insane.
    Btw, I'm from RI and I agree 100% with your hatred of "pop", "hoagies", and the Yankees. I do love me some tuna though.
    And the Lord said, "Go Sox"

People tell me that I'm patronizing.
    (That's when you talk down to people)

I love fish, and really almost any kind of seafood. I'll eat the hell out of a tuna steak, but tunafish salad or tuna in a can, I can't do. It smells and looks like it should be cat food. Give me a tuna steak or no tuna at all, damn it!

Also, holy crap, Rhode Island may be so small that I can throw a rock from the Connecticut/RI border and hit the ocean, but man, do you guys have some excellent seafood. I could live off of seafood, and there is no better place in the United States than New England for it.

Ok Bro. What's the Emily ETA now?

T-minus three hours, I hope.