Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moving Servers

Re: Moving Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;575056;
    I read the three threads that were posted on and when I hit the refresh button they stayed the same.
    They stayed bold yet there were no new posts.

After I posted and hit refresh, my name showed up in stead of yours.

Same happens to me. After a certain point, threads won't become unbolded, even after I've read what's been posted.

This is a cookie issue. I think I know what's causing it, but I need to wait for the DNS to propagate entirely before I can fix it.

You might try to clear your cookies, or you can use the "mark forums read" link on the main page near the bottom of the forum list. You're able to read and make new posts though, correct?

I cleared my coolies and now the top three threads refresh. When I click on the bottom five threads I get that message about an invalid link. And they do not refresh either.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

So now the gt and clay threads don't refresh. When I click on the post your pic thread I end up on this thread.

The last thread works.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

I can't replicate this because the domain hasn't shifted over for me yet. You're saying when you click on the post your pic thread you get taken here instead? Are you clickig the thread title or one of the page numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;575061;
    I can't replicate this because the domain hasn't shifted over for me yet. You're saying when you click on the post your pic thread you get taken here instead? Are you clickig the thread title or one of the page numbers?
    I have been clicking the blue box fro most recent post on the left.

Hmmm ok well give it some time. Can someone try and create a test thread in the front desk forum? I'll delete it.

I tried but got a data base error page.

Craaaap can you try again and copy and paste the contents of the error? Its weird, none of this is affecting me.

I disabled plugins. Are you still seeing the same errors? I know that the width of the page is now messed up....

I think I fixed it, can someone confirm?

I just got back from another site. I'll try.

Database Error Database error
    The Talksox - Red Sox Forum / Message Board database has encountered a problem.
    Please try the following:

* Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
    * Open the www.talksox.com home page, then try to open another page.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.talksox.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I tried!

Oh i meant the issue with the last post button. I'm looking into database errors now.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;575070;
    Oh i meant the issue with the last post button. I'm looking into database errors now.
    OK. Let me check. But the new psot page only has this thread so that's nice!