But you don't back it up with stats, even when you are in the minority

And me vs suns wasn't even close
    Join my MLB Midseason Draft on here! No fee to play

http://www.talksox.com/forum/contest...tml#post559234

Re: Midseason ReDraft Finals: #2 YRTB vs #5 jasonbay44

Quote Originally Posted by yrtb;572717;
    But you don't back it up with stats, even when you are in the minority

And me vs suns wasn't even close
    i don't have time looking at stats all the time.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Legend

Mat Latos was better than Jered Weaver? HA

When Will I get over getting cheated out, you ask?
    What is today?
    The 22nd
    2 Years
    RIP Bob Feller

Major Leaguer

Mat Latos
    * W-L 13-5
    * ERA 2.33
    * K 144
    * Walks 40
    * WHIP 0.98

Read it and weep

And last year wasn't even a full season, he's not even 23 yet, you can't expect him to be good at the age of 21

Legend

NO ONE CARED HOW OLD HE WAS LAST YEAR....IT'S HOW HE PERFORMED LAST YEAR! IF YOU WANTED TO COMPARE AGES ALMOST ALL OF MY PLAYERS HAVE MORE EXPIERENCE THAN YOURS.
    RIP Bob Feller

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

LOL suns your making a big deal out of something small. You did NOT get cheated out once again. I can't believe you made it your signature. Does the winner win like a million bucks or something? It's a fantasy team. Chill a little bit.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by suns;572743;
    NO ONE CARED HOW OLD HE WAS LAST YEAR....IT'S HOW HE PERFORMED LAST YEAR! IF YOU WANTED TO COMPARE AGES ALMOST ALL OF MY PLAYERS HAVE MORE EXPIERENCE THAN YOURS.
    Calm down suns. Some people are basing their stats on one year not like the league is supposed to be on the past few years. That is why some teams have players who are on the DL and some who are for this year.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Major Leaguer

Well, what matters more, now or two years ago...Two years ago people considered A-Rod the best player in the MLB

And how could a 22 year old have played two years ago, you shouldn't punish players for this being their first year

And if you're going to let a fantasy league make you sulk for two years, you really need to find better things to do

Legend

I guess you have bad memory.
    RIP Bob Feller

Major Leaguer

No, I remember distinctly that in 2008 my fantasy baseball league prerankings on yahoo had Albert Pujols as #2, behind A-Rod

Legend

Not that!
    I'm not going to remind anyone. It will just be a suprise
    RIP Bob Feller

I find it funny that Suns went on a rampage for being shafted before I go to. I don't know about Suns, but I get absolutely f***** in this thing. I'm still pissed off, hell, I'm not even sure if I'm going to do the hot girl draft anymore. Judging by how bad some of the voting has been here, I can only imagine what s***** voting will go down in that tournament.

By my luck, my team will lose to a team with Sarah Jessica Parker on it because a few teenagers misunderstood the voting requirements.

And for the record, congratulations Ytrb. I think you should have won the tournament all along, although you should have beaten me in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;572716;
    Just because you don't agree with the way i judged the teams, I used past stats and what they have done, Not just what they have done lately doesn't mean you should take underhanded shots at me.

I wasn't just taking a shot at you. I was also ripping on Youker (unanimously worst team in the league), and Flynnatic (last power ranked team).

In all fairness, in the rankings I sent Ytrb, I had your team power ranked dead last (I dq'ed Youker). And considering where you, Suns, and Flynnatic were ranked, most of the other teams agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;572784;
    I wasn't just taking a shot at you. I was also ripping on Youker (unanimously worst team in the league), and Flynnatic (last power ranked team).

In all fairness, in the rankings I sent Ytrb, I had your team power ranked dead last (I dq'ed Youker). And considering where you, Suns, and Flynnatic were ranked, most of the other teams agree with me.
    I don't care where you put my team. You could put my team on the DQ list. BTW i put you I just followed what i read on the original posting about this was a draft about the past few years and this year. Not just one Year.

Quote Originally Posted by bsox0407;572804;
    I don't care where you put my team. You could put my team on the DQ list. BTW i put you I just followed what i read on the original posting about this was a draft about the past few years and this year. Not just one Year.

I agree, and a lot of owners (posters) didn't pay attention to that. With that said, even considering that, I don't think that helps you that much.