Register now to remove this ad

Page 433 of 527 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

Awesome game.

Who the hell would’ve ever imagined Nick Foles as a super bowl mvp...

Most combined yards in any NFL game in the history of the NFL (Regular Season or Playoffs)!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Who the hell would’ve ever imagined Nick Foles as a super bowl mvp...
    Foles was unreal. He just kept getting it done even when it looked like the Pats were going to get one of their typical comeback wins.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Most combined yards in any NFL game in the history of the NFL (Regular Season or Playoffs)!

That is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Foles was unreal. He just kept getting it done even when it looked like the Pats were going to get one of their typical comeback wins.
    Oh yeah for sure. Its just hard to believe a guy who was a backup the last two years and looked the last time he was a starter, would randomly fill in and become a super bowl MVP. this has to be one of the most unlikely scenarios in NFL history. Its truly a crazy story.

As a Steelers fan I didn't really want either team to win, but man I think I'd rather of had Pats. Eagles fans are so annoying and stupid. Philly will be burnt down by end of the night

Absolutely amazing game. Even though I am not a Pats fan I was cheering for them all the way. Hard to be mad at the Eagles though. They played a fantastic game. Foles was lights out. Honestly one of the best Super Bowls I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Oh yeah for sure. Its just hard to believe a guy who was a backup the last two years and looked the last time he was a starter, would randomly fill in and become a super bowl MVP. this has to be one of the most unlikely scenarios in NFL history. Its truly a crazy story.

As a Steelers fan I didn't really want either team to win, but man I think I'd rather of had Pats. Eagles fans are so annoying and stupid. Philly will be burnt down by end of the night
    I was just thinking this too. They were showing Philly and the idiot fans were already ripping signs off and stuff. They were a fantastic well oiled machine of a team this year but man their fan base is trashy.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    I was just thinking this too. They were showing Philly and the idiot fans were already ripping signs off and stuff. They were a fantastic well oiled machine of a team this year but man their fan base is trashy.
    I scrolled on twitter around midnight and saw a video of a Eagles fans eating horse poop, drinking toilet water (because they're underdogs and dogs drink toilet water, or something stupid), jumping off buildings naked and catching everything on fire. I don't even know what to say at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    The better team won.
    Not sure about that but the Eagles did make more plays so they did deserve to win.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Not sure about that but the Eagles did make more plays so they did deserve to win.
    They made more plays AND avoided mistakes.

The only mistakes I feel they made were going for 2 so early in the game and not passing on their last possession, so the Pats would not get the ball again at the end. Both were minor. The players made no major mistakes.

Holy crap, what times for the Patriots.

Josh McDaniels pulls a Belichick and backs out of the Colts job.

Malcolm Butler steadfastly denies missing any curfews and Tom Brady gives Butler a big-time tweet of support.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Holy crap, what times for the Patriots.

Josh McDaniels pulls a Belichick and backs out of the Colts job.

Malcolm Butler steadfastly denies missing any curfews and Tom Brady gives Butler a big-time tweet of support.
    And with all of this going on, the machine will keep on rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    And with all of this going on, the machine will keep on rolling!
    Immediately after the SB the Pats were big favorites to win it all next year.

I wonder why?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

How many more years will Tom Terrific play? Ability-wise he looks like he's still at the top of his game. It's just a question of the physical toll on his body.