Register now to remove this ad

Page 301 of 527 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

The pats should make Gostowski their punter too. He hit some booming shots last night.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I hate the Patriots because they, combined with the majority of their fanbase, are basically the Yankees of football.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Except 5 teams have won more SB than them.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    It's not the number of championships, it's the unlikability of their coach and best player and the smug sense of entitlement of most of their fans. Granted, I don't see as much of that on this site, but in the real world, when I get into football conversations with people, and they find that I'm not a Patriots fan, the Patriots fans I run into invariably end up sounding and acting just like the Yankees fans do when they find out I'm a Sox fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    It's not the number of championships, it's the unlikability of their coach and best player and the smug sense of entitlement of most of their fans. Granted, I don't see as much of that on this site, but in the real world, when I get into football conversations with people, and they find that I'm not a Patriots fan, the Patriots fans I run into invariably end up sounding and acting just like the Yankees fans do when they find out I'm a Sox fan.
    I agree about the fan base. I'm one on the fans that remembers the bad old days and realizes that this team will be closer to the Bills in a few years. People that forget about the pre-Kraft days are basically just like Yankees fans expecting the SB/WS every year. At least Yankees fans can always expect to overpay for players. With the salary cap, when Brady and Belichick retire, the Pats are screwed.

My favorite part of the NFL is how players that hurt their hands or shoulders need to be walked off the field by a trainer.

Broke my finger, get the stretcher!

Oh and players looking for flags after every play.

Harbaugh is more unlikeable than Belichick imo.

I can't complain as a Niners fan as he's done a great job since joining the team.

Hawks/9ers is going to be a great game next weekend! If the Broncos don't f up today, next Sunday will be a fun day...

These roughing the passer calls are absolutely fucking ridiculous

Holy fucking shit penalty. Fuck you refs.
    God dammit!! That would have been game over

Karma. Gets picked off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    These roughing the passer calls are absolutely fucking ridiculous
    Despite what Buck said, helmet to helmet contact is a pretty easy call.

Wonderful, it's windy as hell in Denver.
    Not good for the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Despite what Buck said, helmet to helmet contact is a pretty easy call.
    I don't recall the hit even being helmet to helmet