Register now to remove this ad

Page 300 of 527 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    If my Niners don't win it, I'd like Denver to win it so everyone can put to rest that Peyton sucks in the playoffs.
    Niners are hot at the right moment.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

If my Niners don't win it, I'd like Denver to win it so everyone can put to rest that Peyton sucks in the playoffs.
    He's lost 8 times in the first round of the playoffs averaging only 16 points per game. Sometimes narratives are based in reality.
    Last edited by mvp 78; 01-10-2014 at 01:18 PM.

If he wins Super Bowl #2 that wont matter anymore.

If he wins Super Bowl #2 that wont matter anymore.
    Unfortunately for him, any team he'd face in this year's SB would be miles better than the Rex Grossman Bears team he beat. It's not happening.

Look, he's one of the 3 best qb's of all time. Sometimes people just hate success and want to put great players/teams down a peg or two.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Yeah I'd say he needs about 2 more SB to shut up the haters.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Hold the phone - a Steelers fan sued the NFL over the non-call on the Succop kick and tried to get the playoffs postponed so Pittsburgh could get in? lol. Did he forget all the bad calls against the Seahawks in the Superbowl?

http://newpittsburghcourieronline.co...n-succop-call/
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

We're getting close to kickoff and my power just went out!!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    We're getting close to kickoff and my power just went out!!
    Hopefully the same thing happens to the Patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Power back on. Perfect timing!

I figured the Saints would show up for this one but I guess not. Brees is way off on his throws

If Fred Phelps was also a rapist who spent his free time setting kittens on fire, I would only hate him a tiny bit more than I hate the Patriots.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Funny you say that, since the QB for the team you root for is a rapist who probably spends his free time setting kittens on fire. You may wanna rethink your hate list.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Funny you say that, since the QB for the team you root for is a rapist who probably spends his free time setting kittens on fire. You may wanna rethink your hate list.
    No, he's born again now. He still sets kittens on fire but doesn't rape anyone but his wife these days.

If no one rooted for a team because someone on that team once committed a crime, no one would watch professional sports at all. I root for the Steelers, and I have since long before Roethlisberger became the QB. I'm pretty sure if I made the effort I could find at least one person who was actually convicted of rape or murder who was in some way involved with all of your favorite teams.

I'm just busting your chops man. I just don't get why you hate the Patriots so much, even though i would understand the Brady hate (i'm not too fond of him myself)
    We miss you Mike.