Register now to remove this ad

Page 299 of 527 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

They were playing against Andy Dalton lol, let's see them go to Denver and beat Peyton Manning next weekend.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Why are so many players wearing short sleeves? It feels like motherfucking -12.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    They were playing against Andy Dalton lol, let's see them go to Denver and beat Peyton Manning next weekend.
    Not happening.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Dammit, 49 ERS were in complete control of this game and Kaepernick had to throw a pick. FFS

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    We beat Denver this year and we were projected to lose, lick my nuts.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Yeah San Francisco!

So much for home field advantage.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Given the temperature, I'm surprised the San Francisco players could even maintain a grip on the ball, let alone win the game. I bet the only comfortable people in that stadium were the fans. "10 below?! Here in Wisconsin, we call that swimmin' hole weather!"
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

HAH, the Fudgies are goin' home early once again. Thank you 49ers, two years in a row. These idiots were all talking about how it was destiny that Aaron Rodgers just got back in time to save the team in time for the playoffs, and that they were the team to beat this postseason. It's like dude, no, the Packers held him out when he could have played on purpose so he was rested and at an advantage for the playoffs. Pretty smart move though when you think about it, Flynn was good for them, but Rodgers at 100% would have been a huge advantage for them in the playoffs. Oh well, I'm just glad that it didn't pay off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Pretty boring playoffs for me this year. I don't see how the Super Bowl is going to be anything but Broncos-Seahawks, so all of the games are pretty uninteresting to me.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Seattle has a though road to the SB. They won't blow out the Saint this time around. I expect this game to be quite close. And then they face the Niners or Panthers. Not an easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Pretty boring playoffs for me this year. I don't see how the Super Bowl is going to be anything but Broncos-Seahawks, so all of the games are pretty uninteresting to me.
    San Diego might beat the Broncos. Stranger things have happened.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    San Diego might beat the Broncos. Stranger things have happened.
    I don't see it happening. Yeah, they beat them once this year, but Manning has been absolutely disgusting this year and I don't see the Broncos making any of the mistakes they made in a regular-season game. I'm less sanguine about the Bronco's chances against Seattle, but not so much that I'm not confident in putting money on Denver to win it all. Theoretically, of course, since I have no money.

If my Niners don't win it, I'd like Denver to win it so everyone can put to rest that Peyton sucks in the playoffs.

San Diego actually has a great shot in this game as their great with ball control and Denver's D isn't that good. Peyton can't do any damage if San Diego keeps going down the field with 6-7 minutes drive.