Register now to remove this ad

Page 280 of 527 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 7897

Thread: Official NFL thread

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Just goes to show how one guy can't always carry a team.
    Reminds me of the scene in Fame when the dude's plugging in all the synthesizers and saying he can be a one man orchestra and the teacher says "that's not music, Martelli. That's masturbation."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/12/...awks-vs-saints

LOL

Peyton Manning has over 4,000 yards and 40 TDs already. Yeah, he's got an "outside shot" at the MVP, let's call it that.

Love Russell Wilson, but he is in no way close to being an MVP candidate.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

LOL, yeah I saw that too. Having the best defense in the league and one of the top RB helps

EDIT:

This one is more funny, Nike Foles LOL!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ers-chip-kelly
    Last edited by redsoxrules; 12-04-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    LOL, yeah I saw that too. Having the best defense in the league and one of the top RB helps

EDIT:

This one is more funny, Nike Foles LOL!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...ers-chip-kelly
    Foles is going to be a star, and Wilson is one of the smartest QBs I've ever seen play, but Peyton Manning has it locked up. There's not one single chance that anyone else wins the MVP. Peyton could sit the rest of the year and walk away with it, but he won't, he'll get 5,000+ yards and recapture his record for TDs in a season.

He has been in a class of his own this year, and Denver would not be the same without him.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz View Post
    Foles is going to be a star, and Wilson is one of the smartest QBs I've ever seen play, but Peyton Manning has it locked up. There's not one single chance that anyone else wins the MVP. Peyton could sit the rest of the year and walk away with it, but he won't, he'll get 5,000+ yards and recapture his record for TDs in a season.

He has been in a class of his own this year, and Denver would not be the same without him.
    I really want him to get this one

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    I really think the Superbowl is Seattle's to lose. They are the most complete team, and if they get home field throughout, I don't see another NFC team stopping them.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    I really think the Superbowl is Seattle's to lose. They are the most complete team, and if they get home field throughout, I don't see another NFC team stopping them.
    Yeah, it's that secondary.

Matt Cassel going to start against the Ravens. Hopefully that's it for Ponder, I can't stand watching him play.

The Weather in some of these games is crazy. Its snowing everywhere.

Yeah... Specially in Philly!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

I just saw a highlight of a fumble from the Eagles game. Holy shit, you can literally barely even see the players. That is ridiculous.

Adrian peterson carted off the field. Looks pretty serious

Are the Pats serious with this bullshit?
    We miss you Mike.

Ridiculous Detroit @ Philly game in the snow. Everybody is going for 2 point conversions because they can't kick field goals in this weather. The only field goal extra point attempt came right after the team had to call a timeout so its players could kick snow out of the way of the football. That field goal was blocked! There's been 2 point conversions, a flag on a failed 2 point conversion that led to a successful one, guys goin all the way on punt returns, guys goin all the way on field kick returns, guys sneaking through impossible walls repeatedly, and a turnover from a QB fumbling the hike. The game was really close up until the last 10 mins. I don't usually watch the football regular season, but this is a great game.
    Last edited by Navafan29; 12-08-2013 at 04:05 PM.

FUCK... Antonio Brown was so close to completing the play of the season. After 5 laterals, Brown made 4 guys miss and juked a last man but just BARELY stepped out of bounds at 5 yard line before getting in end zone for what would of been game winning touchdown.