Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midseason Draft Semis: #1 italstallion vs #5 jasonbay44

Re: Midseason Draft Semis: #1 italstallion vs #5 jasonbay44

You friend seems to know what he's talking about, I agree with just about everything he listed.

I strongly believe the two of us should've been in the finals instead of competing for 3rd place.

Major Leaguer

I have to disagree that jbay44's team is worse than suns or bsox's, and I thought that me and jbay44 had the best bullpens in the league (I could provide ERA/WHIPs if necessary)

But other than that it seemed pretty good
    Join my MLB Midseason Draft on here! No fee to play

http://www.talksox.com/forum/contest...tml#post559234

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity;573150;
    You friend seems to know what he's talking about, I agree with just about everything he listed.
    I strongly believe the two of us should've been in the finals instead of competing for 3rd place.

You got some help because he's a huge Yankees fan. In any event, my power rankings were similar to his. I had ytrb first, myself 2nd, and you 3rd, and then a HUGE GAP, and then everyone else.

And to ytrb's comment, I agree that JBay shouldn't be last, as I would put him ahead of Suns and Bsox's team. With that said, there is a HUGE GAP between the 3 of our teams and everyone else's team, and it's complete bulls*** that the final wasn't 2 of our teams.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Ital's team was clearly superior to Jbay's. Deeper lineup (Two of his bench players would start on J-Bay's teams) and deeper pitching, both SP and RP.

I like both guys, so i have no bias, but that's really a travesty.