Register now to remove this ad

Page 9 of 376 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Re: What Really Grinds My Gears

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;576597;
    Haha, I'm probably the reason why CT isn't ranked last.
    Did you recently move to Mississippi by chance? Lol jkjkjk sorry

And yeah, Kedollarsignha.

I get headaches listening to that crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I like her music, but not because she's talented or anything, just because she seems slutty/kinky/rough, much like I picture Lady Gaga to be.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Kinky and rough is almost always good.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

She's what I hope Erin Andrews is like on the inside. "Baby when it's love, if it ain't rough, it isn't fun."

Careful though. Sometimes getting too rough can result in amateurish surgery to remove shards of metal from underneath your skin. And 'amateur' and 'surgery' never go well together.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I'm more worried about touching her and having her already be sticky.

Sticky can be good too. Duct tape comes to mind.

I think more along the lines of chocolate syrup--also good.

Paris Hilton sticky on the other hand, is more along the lines of (insert male name here) splooge.

Chocolate syrup is horrible. It gets way too messy and disgusting. Blood > sticky syrup.

And yes, Paris Hilton would probably be bad-sticky

I think that peanutbutter/nutella sticky is a wildcard. It's nice, but it's a little too hard to get off. Plus, by the time you satisfy her, you'd probably be in a diabetic coma.

Peanut butter? You'd end up with lockjaw and she'd end up uncomfortable and annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;576670;
    Careful though. Sometimes getting too rough can result in amateurish surgery to remove shards of metal from underneath your skin. And 'amateur' and 'surgery' never go well together.
    have you been watching 1 guy, 1 cup again?
    budda yaz - i'm trying to be nice so cut me some slack

What?

Legend

People who get mad at me because I'm never mad.
    RIP Bob Feller

CURSE YOU AND YOUR EVEN-TEMPERNESS! CURSE YOUUUUUUUUU