Register now to remove this ad

Page 303 of 376 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I think people have underestimated the fly. Like with most creatures, it's amazing how much a little love and attention will do for them. Felicia is thriving.

I play golf with a person like you. I shoot 80 and throw my putter. He shoots 80 and says tomorrow he will shoot par. I have to surround myself with positive people to maintain some sense of sanity. It is a good thing. By the way, i'm to old to be throwing golf clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Kimmi, I say this with genuine concern. You may need medical help.
    Well, they say there's a fine line between genius and insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    I play golf with a person like you. I shoot 80 and throw my putter. He shoots 80 and says tomorrow he will shoot par. I have to surround myself with positive people to maintain some sense of sanity. It is a good thing. By the way, i'm to old to be throwing golf clubs.
    Well I might first throw my putter, but then I'll say that I will shoot par tomorrow.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    sorry for the politics but I have to vent...

The Kentucky county clerk being sued for not doing her job is suing to keep being paid....and not have to do her job. Is this real life?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Well I might first throw my putter, but then I'll say that I will shoot par tomorrow.
    I'd like to see you throw your putter then embark on a 20 minute profanity-laced tirade.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'd like to see you throw your putter then embark on a 20 minute profanity-laced tirade.
    LOL You should watch a Sox game with me sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'd pay money to see that!
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    I'd pay money to see that!
    What you should have paid money to see was the time I had to chase a snake out of my garage with a broom.

I'm sure my neighbors were quite entertained.

Folding fitted sheets. These things will not fold into a nice, symmetrical rectangle like sheets and towels should.

What you should have paid money to see was the time I had to chase a snake out of my garage with a broom.

I'm sure my neighbors were quite entertained.
    I'm sure they were!

I'll have to check YouTube.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Folding fitted sheets. These things will not fold into a nice, symmetrical rectangle like sheets and towels should.
    Asking a person with OCD to fold fitted sheets would be like administering torture.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Asking a person with OCD to fold fitted sheets would be like administering torture.
    There was a video floating out there a while ago of a woman showing how to fold fitted sheets and she made it look SOOOO easy. It is not. But my gay brother folds them like a champ! Ha ha!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    When I had my own place, I used two regular sheets instead of one regular and one fitted for exactly this reason. I just got a queen-size sheet for my twin bed, and tucked it under the mattress.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

It bugs the heck out of me.

You know what else bugs me? The thread title "post teh funnehz". Does the word "teh" not bother anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    When I had my own place, I used two regular sheets instead of one regular and one fitted for exactly this reason. I just got a queen-size sheet for my twin bed, and tucked it under the mattress.
    I really need to do that.