Register now to remove this ad

Page 281 of 376 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Wasn't my choice. That was the option for the item I ordered on ebay. Anyways, I go to my local post office and kindly ask for my mail. The supervisor was such a bitch. The thought of hitting a woman never occured to me, until now. Wanted to knock her ass out. I swear some people just have no respect.
    Sorry man, I was just trying to be funny, using the Urban Dictionary meaning of 'going postal'.

This is not a place for laughter. This is serious business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Lmao
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Mike you just have to resign yourself to the existence of people who are less intelligent, less educated, and less developed than yourself.

It's part of life.

And be tolerant.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    You're right. I just got really pissed because it's something I've been waiting on forever. The fact these assholes can never get it right and then give me shit really made me blow up. I've spent at least a total of 3 hours waiting on the phone these past few days. Drives me absolutely nuts.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    You're right. I just got really pissed because it's something I've been waiting on forever. The fact these assholes can never get it right and then give me shit really made me blow up. I've spent at least a total of 3 hours waiting on the phone these past few days. Drives me absolutely nuts.

It makes you wonder where they find some of these people. That said, I've seen it happen the other way too, where a customer is a complete jerk for no reason (not saying that you were).

Spud is right - you have to be tolerant and go with the flow. It's part of life.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    This is not a place for laughter. This is serious business.
    LOL You crack me up.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Mike you just have to resign yourself to the existence of people who are less intelligent, less educated, and less developed than yourself.
    You know, like Yankees fans.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    You know, like Yankees fans.
    I was going to respond to that quote with "You know, like people from New Jersey", but there is a great deal of overlap between the two, so I think we're good here.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

No!!! He was awesome in those ads. RIP.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/mil...us-weekly.html
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Driving 400 miles with a 3 year old and a baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Yesterday I'm driving at 11 pm on a three lane highway, I'm in slow lane because its snowing, hailing and I have my friends little sister in the car, some dude decides to ride my ass and constantly flashing his high beams at me and honking at me.. Yeah, I was going slow because the weather conditions, but there is two other lanes, if you wanna speed up, go in another fucking lane.
    Any time someone tailgates me when there are other lanes open, I just start going 5-10 under the speed limit (unless I have somewhere to be). If the ape-like retard following me is literally too fucking stupid and oblivious to briefly turn his head left 45-90 degrees and see the open lanes right next to us, he deserves to be held up. I don't have a weapon in my car yet though, I should probably change that, if only so I can pistol-whip some idiot's teeth out if their oafish road rage hits critical mass and they decide to cut me off and challenge me on foot or something.
    Last edited by Jacoby_Ellsbury; 03-14-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Rear-ending my car is the Dominican Republic's new national pastime. Goddamn.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Rear-ending my car is the Dominican Republic's new national pastime. Goddamn.
    Sorry about your car, but that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    I don't have a weapon in my car yet though, I should probably change that, if only so I can pistol-whip some idiot's teeth out if their oafish road rage hits critical mass and they decide to cut me off and challenge me on foot or something.
    https://youtu.be/EEH9Zwo8JEM?t=1m45s
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win