Register now to remove this ad

Page 260 of 376 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Americans who celebrate cinco de mayo
    Anyone who posts May the Fourth Be With You. Fuck off with your bullshit Star Wars Day.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Cyclists who think they own the road and dare to chastise the motorist when in reality they are full of shit regarding the state laws.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Anyone who posts May the Fourth Be With You. Fuck off with your bullshit Star Wars Day.
    Wow. Is every single day an official day of something now?

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Wow. Is every single day an official day of something now?
    What, you mean you HAVEN'T marked off Talk Like A Pirate Day on your calendar yet?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Banned
    The Pick Up Artist, or any of his lame copycats. Has anyone read any of their articles? Doesn't take Freud to spot the Oedipus complex.

Banned
    What, you mean you HAVEN'T marked off Talk Like A Pirate Day on your calendar yet?
    I've heard of that one, but I guess I don't associate with the people who would actually participate in it.

Americans who celebrate cinco de mayo
    I only celebrate because it's also the birthday of a girl that I'm trying to sleep with. Even though she's ostensibly ambivalent to my existence outside of being just a friend. That and after a long semester we can all use some tequila.

This so hard. I want to create another account to like this post again. Sporcle can go f*** itself for giving into this bullshit and making a badge correlated with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion View Post
    I only celebrate because it's also the birthday of a girl that I'm trying to sleep with. Even though she's ostensibly ambivalent to my existence outside of being just a friend. That and after a long semester we can all use some tequila.
    You sound like an awesome friend.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Well my coworkers birthday was on cinco de mayo. We treated it like a normal birthday and didn't need a shitload of coronas or tequila. Mexicans barely celebrate this day, so the fact that Americans do it is a joke. I woke up with about 5 texts saying "Hey it's cinco de mayo, what are you doing tonight" gtfo. Just for the record, tequila is a drink you want to stay away from. That shit is no joke,
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    You sound like an awesome friend.
    Yeah, if I told a lot of my friends how I really felt, I'd have a lot fewer friends. The friendzone is a bitch. I tend to be an all or nothing guy. I like to think of myself as a really good friend, but when I want to be with a girl, and she just wants to be friends, as so many women say they like nice guys and then end up dating jerks and then complaining to me about the jerks they date while I'm trying not to tell them that they deserve it for dating jerks when a nice guy wanted to be with you the entire time but you never cared. But instead of telling those girls how I really feel and the fact that part of me would rather be nothing at all than just friends with nothing more, I just continue to listen to them and try and be nice in hopes that someday, one girl in the world will appreciate it. Considering that most of the girls I'm around are in the 22-23 year old range, I'm betting it'd take another 5-6 years at a minimum before any of the girls mature enough whereby that's an actual possibility.

Well my coworkers birthday was on cinco de mayo. We treated it like a normal birthday and didn't need a shitload of coronas or tequila. Mexicans barely celebrate this day, so the fact that Americans do it is a joke. I woke up with about 5 texts saying "Hey it's cinco de mayo, what are you doing tonight" gtfo. Just for the record, tequila is a drink you want to stay away from. That shit is no joke,
    You don't need to tell me twice. With the rugby team we had to chug entire solo cups of tequila. One of my friends passed out and woke up in a ballpit of McDonald's with "I am the other white meat" written on him.

I seriously have enough (lack of) relationship angst that I can write an Alanis Morrisette album.

Friendzone is just an excuse to be pissy. You aren't entitled to bang every girl you want. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Tough love.
    We miss you Mike.

Ital, I'm not trying to be mean. My advice is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. If you want a gf that bad, go out and get one. Claiming that you're "friendzoned" just seems like excuse making to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I use to think like Ital, now I think like MVP. Friendzone doesn't exist, it's just an excuse guys use when they don't get the girl they want. Girls my age, tend to ditch the nice guy and go for the asshole. Then they go on and complain about how all guys are the same and can't find anyone good lmao. Anyways, being nice doesn't mean shit. Being nice is something you should be doing anyways, you don't need a reward for that. You get a girl by treating her with respect and having confidence. Everyone goes through this phase Ital, don't sweat it. The girls will come(or cum if you get lucky)
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.