Register now to remove this ad

Page 213 of 376 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    I recommend holding the next guy they send to your house hostage. But then, I always recommend felonies to solve problems, so maybe don't listen to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    ital's constant bitching and moaning on Facebook and where ever else. No offense bro. Love you but suck it up! It can always be worse.
    Now I finally think I understand your comments on my most recent status. I had no idea where that came from or if you were responding to the right person/post. I reread my status and I didn't think it sounded somber, but a couple of my other friends have commented in a similar fashion as you did so I tried to provide a comment to steer it in the direction I had originally intended. I was feeling fine today. Yesterday (obviously) not so much.

Anyway, in my defense, facebook aside I believe I've kept most of my bitching here to the "What Grinds My Gears" Thread, which is seemingly the one place I think one can excessively bitch about the real world.

I can honestly say that TWC and other stresses (not getting sleep because of the people above me) and Grad School in general has pushed me to the brink of oblivion to the point I want to snap and break everything. Things clearly aren't going my way in many aspects. And instead of going on a killing spree or putting a bullet in my temple, I happen to bitch about it on facebook and here. I was unaware that more people actually read both than I had anticipated, and in the future I will try something else like banging my head with my textbooks or alcohol to solve my problems in a way that does not inconvenience my friends.

My apologies.

Edit: Since I'm doing poorly on implications of my post I don't mean to sound like a jerk. I meant that I hadn't seen anything from you in a while so I was surprised you commented on my status, and it didn't seem to be comments that I would have expected based on what I had written.
    Last edited by italstallianion; 09-12-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Keep your head up, and don't resort to alcoholism. Get a punching bag or shadow box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I had been kidding about the alcohol part. I'll be fine. I am fine. Today is a new day. But thanks (everyone) for the kind words.

I can definitely relate to calling for help about a problem with cable or an appliance or whatever, and then having the problem suddenly rectify itself for the time that someone is there troubleshooting, only for it to go back to shit 10 minutes after they leave after there appears to be nothing wrong. Now if I call them again I look like a jerkoff.

People freaking out because its Friday the 13th... Why are people so stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    People freaking out because its Friday the 13th... Why are people so stupid?
    Most people weren't considered stupid for freaking out for 9/11. What a change 48 hours can bring.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Most people weren't considered stupid for freaking out for 9/11. What a change 48 hours can bring.
    What does this post even mean?
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    What does this post even mean?
    It means that September 11 and September 13 are only two days a part yet people are allowed to "freak out" about it being September 11th but not September 13th.

(That's my best guess anyways, I don't speak high schooler)

Jason Voorhees did 9/11 #insidejob

I thought it was Theo who did 9/11?

No, it was him and Valentine that orchestrated the holocaust

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego View Post
    Jason Voorhees did 9/11 #insidejob
    The sad thing about Jason Takes Manhattan is when the ship finally gets to "Manhattan" he's just walking round some nondescript docks that could be anywhere. Total crock.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Driving through CT to get to NYC. Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Really suns? No comparison. How old were you on 9/11/01? We freaked out pretty much right away.