Register now to remove this ad

Page 210 of 376 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 5634

Thread: What Really Grinds My Gears

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Lol it doesn't, I got the reference.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Traffic is already crazy here in my town. Among the worst in recent years, and it's only going to get worse. Florida Georgia Line invades the town fair in less than 24 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Traffic is already crazy here in my town. Among the worst in recent years, and it's only going to get worse. Florida Georgia Line invades the town fair in less than 24 hours.
    I'm going to be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'm going to be there!
    All of the locals know better. All tourists there tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Major Leaguer
    Not being allowed to discuss Syria and the Middle East. We can discuss drug abuse, racism, sex but not the most important issue in the world at the moment. Mighty strange behaviour.
    Who delivers ten times out of ten? Thats right baby.

I understand your frustration, but it was for your own good. Those topics can never go without fighting. Blame the posters who ruined it for us long before both of us were here.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

This is a baseball message board, not CNN.com. There are lots of online communities where you can discuss Syria to your hearts' content. There are also lots of other online communities where you can discuss all the other things you like to post, since you never contribute a single thing to this site relating to baseball in the least.

By the way, when I close a thread and make it clear that the discussion has no place here, don't come into another thread to complain about it.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I understand your frustration, but it was for your own good. Those topics can never go without fighting. Blame the posters who ruined it for us long before both of us were here.
    Ahh, yes, NateGrey. Man I hated that guy.

"Durr why are you guys so upset, I'm just asking questions and trying to start a discussion!!! So, enough about the Sox's chance at the series this year, what do you all think about Israel and Palestine?!"

Major Leaguer
    I'm not into baseball Youk ergo I never post in the game threads and don't interfere. I stick to the general discussion, as long as its YOTN approved, forum. My presence seems to upset you, no idea why. If the consensus of opinion is I'm not welcome I won't bother coming on. I've not felt that though and the only hostility I've received is from you.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
    I'm not into baseball Youk ergo I never post in the game threads and don't interfere. I stick to the general discussion, as long as its YOTN approved, forum. My presence seems to upset you, no idea why. If the consensus of opinion is I'm not welcome I won't bother coming on. I've not felt that though and the only hostility I've received is from you.
    I guess I just found myself wondering why you joined a Red Sox message board, if it wasn't to at least occasionally express some sort of interest in the Red Sox and/or baseball.

Major Leaguer
    I joined when your owners took over my football club so I could hear from fellow supporters what the owners are actually like. We'd had all the PR stuff but I wanted to hear from fellas like me who support a team, that way I reckoned I'd learn the truth about them. Since then I've looked in from time to time and contributed in my own way. I've never been offensive to anybody as far as I can remember and have tried to post with humour mostly. I am interested in how a few posters are getting on and like the humour of a few others.

Oh yeah, the soccer team thing, I forgot about that British invasion we got a couple years ago when the deal went down.

Major Leaguer
    Yeah. We'd been done over by Tom Hicks and George Gillette so were very suspicious of Henry and co. Since then, three years ago, Ive posted occasionally. I would have thought the thoughts and attitudes of people in other countries would be of interest, it interests me anyway.

That invasion was crazy lmao.

I don't follow soccer. How is the team Henry bought doing?