Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/24 @ Seattle

Re: 7/24 @ Seattle

It's even worse considering that it's in a 1-0 game.

I want NAva not fucking Patterson.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Well, I'm just going to say what I always say when the Sox have a no-hitter broken up. Its better for the team if their starting pitcher doesn't throw no-hitters because of the stress on the player's arm. Also, it gives me hope that Patterson will be DFAed soon.

You'd think we could manage more than one run against David Pauley in 6 innings.

We have got to win this game. Can't afford to drop ones like this with Lester dominating.

And the Yankees lost.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Anyone else find it concerning that the Sox have really been struggling against a club that has basically quit on their manager? Sox having a VERY tough time putting runs together.

What I'm concerned about is a lineup that consists of Patterson/Lowrie/Hermida/Cash. I have serious problems believing that that is the best group they can put together. Seriously, between the four of them they average under .200.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

I know I'm late because i didn't see a game thread until now but fuck Patterson!
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

New life - HAVE to come through here.

On the verge of losing a Lester/Pauley matchup. So frustrating.

The Patterson E changed everything. Brutal.

It's like Lackey was in the dugout saying "man, you guys couldn't screw a starting pitcher worse than you did me" and the rest of the team went "OH YES WE CAN, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT". Unbelievable.

Damn it! I though Beltre was going to come thru with a base hit. He's 0-3

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

13ks and they have the lead. WTF are we going up against Cy Young.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

I'm seriously pissed at Theo. There is no excuse for letting 4 backups/bush leaguers in the starting lineup everyday now. He needs to do SOMETHING or this team will be out of it by the end of the month.

And there goes another run. Chancs of us winning our even worse now.