Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there an ignore feature?

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar

Re: Is there an ignore feature?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;546358;
    Note, most people who make threads about not being a troll are trolls.

Fifty bucks its the same no-lifer as Migual Cabrera and PWNdroia, as well as about a dozen other accounts. None of his accounts are even getting banned anymore either.
    Nope, sorry, I am not whoever that guy is. I created the Just So You Know thread to defend myself after Dipre started unloading on me, because I knew it was a matter of time before I got accused of being a troll. I have put him on ignore to prevent future clashes. Why would I do that if my interest was to be a troll?

Look at my posts here. I've mostly talked about Red Sox, baseball, music and film. A handful of posts are when I got caught up in a spat with Dipre. YeAuldBroade created a thread asking about the ignore function, then told me off for using it. I believe I'm within my rights to call her on that.

I can't really say anything, but usually people who make threads about not being a troll are gonna be trolls. If people find you a troll, then you probably are, making a thread saying you're not hurts you if anything. Otherwise, I'm not gonna continue this, its going nowhere good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;546381;
    I can't really say anything, but usually people who make threads about not being a troll are gonna be trolls. If people find you a troll, then you probably are, making a thread saying you're not hurts you if anything. Otherwise, I'm not gonna continue this, its going nowhere good.
    Fair enough. OK, it was a stupid thread. I overreacted because my experience here was going 180 degrees of what I wanted.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Campfighter;546368;
    Nope, sorry, I am not whoever that guy is. I created the Just So You Know thread to defend myself after Dipre started unloading on me, because I knew it was a matter of time before I got accused of being a troll. I have put him on ignore to prevent future clashes. Why would I do that if my interest was to be a troll?

Look at my posts here. I've mostly talked about Red Sox, baseball, music and film. A handful of posts are when I got caught up in a spat with Dipre. YeAuldBroade created a thread asking about the ignore function, then told me off for using it. I believe I'm within my rights to call her on that.
    Ah, the victim approach. Excellent.
    WAR is good for something.

Seriously, what is the problem with you people.