Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: On the virtues of Football stadiums: a cooperative dissertation by Emmz and J_E

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Re: On the virtues of Football stadiums: a cooperative dissertation by Emmz and J_E

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;490374;
    Because I don't feel like reading the entire thread, has J_E really claimed that sports should do more to control the weather becauseit MIGHT give one team a competitive advantage?

Wow.
    I think what he said was that all stadiums should be indoor.
    WAR is good for something.

Re: On the virtues of Football stadiums: a cooperative dissertation by Emmz and J_E

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;490375 View Post
    I think what he said was that all stadiums should be indoor.
    All stadiums should have identical conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;490374 View Post
    Because I don't feel like reading the entire thread, has J_E really claimed that sports should do more to control the weather becauseit MIGHT give one team a competitive advantage?

Wow.
    Oh totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;490390;
    All stadiums should have identical conditions.
    Do you seriously think that?

Yup.

you're like a sports communist

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;490396;
    :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;490396 View Post
    Yeah totally.

Me:

Just about everyone else:

lol r u calling us ghey cuz we lyke to hav fun

I am not a lesbian

Edit: Of all of the things to say for my 1,000th post ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

The bear picture was meant to imply happiness and rainbows and fun but okay.

They're cute, I love teddy bears, but they look like gay pride teddies. Still cute though
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;490434;
    The bear picture was meant to imply happiness and rainbows and fun but okay.
    thats gay dude

I like the donkey.

Maybe because I'm an ass!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy;490437;
    I like the donkey.

Maybe because I'm an ass!
    Or maybe because you just made an ass of yourself with that crappy joke ; )