Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got back from my date!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Just got back from my date!

It actually went much better than I expected. We played about twenty games of pool before we finally got bored with it. We had a few drinks during the games, so we decided instead of driving somewhere we would take a walk. We walked down the street to a small wooded park and took one of the trails up to this spot on the side of a rocky hill that overlooks the highway. We talked for about an hour about work and families and stuff, then walked back to our cars. We ended up going to grab something to eat at a diner and then after sitting there for another hour or so, we parted ways. (She has to be to work for 7 tomorrow and I have to be to classes by 8).

All in all, it was very enjoyable.

Thank you. I know you all cared.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Re: Just got back from my date!

Huzzah, sounds like you had a good time.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;477921;
    It actually went much better than I expected. We played about twenty games of pool before we finally got bored with it. We had a few drinks during the games, so we decided instead of driving somewhere we would take a walk. We walked down the street to a small wooded park and took one of the trails up to this spot on the side of a rocky hill that overlooks the highway. We talked for about an hour about work and families and stuff, then walked back to our cars. We ended up going to grab something to eat at a diner and then after sitting there for another hour or so, we parted ways. (She has to be to work for 7 tomorrow and I have to be to classes by 8).

All in all, it was very enjoyable.

Thank you. I know you all cared.
    No lip action?

This one's a keeper! :lol:
    WAR is good for something.

Legend

Nice. If you could spend that much time with a girl on a first date, it sounds like there's some kind of connection.

There was the quickest and barest peck. You know, the nervous kind? Right when we hugged goodbye.

That was the only thing I think bothered me about the whole afternoon/night. It felt like I was doing something wrong.

I wasn't going to mention it unless someone asked. I didn't think it would only take two responses. :lol:
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

IF YOU DIDNT GET YOUR DICK WET THAN FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy for you. It sounds like a very nice day.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;477932;
    There was the quickest and barest peck. You know, the nervous kind? Right when we hugged goodbye.

That was the only thing I think bothered me about the whole afternoon/night. It felt like I was doing something wrong.

I wasn't going to mention it unless someone asked. I didn't think it would only take two responses. :lol:
    Shame on them.

Anyways, stop it with that feeling.

You deserve to be happy (specially if it will reflect on TalkSox).

All kidding aside, that's some great stuff you got going on.

It was. If nothing else, I met a girl who can match almost evenly with me at the table. I won most of the games, but she won a few and she won them well. She knows how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;477934;
    IF YOU DIDNT GET YOUR DICK WET THAN FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know, the other day I mentioned to my fellow mods that I think you've matured greatly since I joined in 2005.

And then, you do that thing I hate. You know, acting like yourself. And you totally ruin it.

Damn it Soxfan.Stop it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;477932;
    I don't mind that actually. Hard to explain but I find it makes the progression of the relationship more interesting. It's kind of a cop out to make out with or fuck a girl on a first date.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox21;477955;
    I don't mind that actually. Hard to explain but I find it makes the progression of the relationship more interesting. It's kind of a cop out to make out with or fuck a girl on a first date.
    Our favorite Canadian speaks the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;477946;
    You know, the other day I mentioned to my fellow mods that I think you've matured greatly since I joined in 2005.

And then, you do that thing I hate. You know, acting like yourself. And you totally ruin it.
    It was a play on pretty much all Yankshater used to say to me when I talked about this shit. Take it easy.

When did I ever talk to you?

Why did my name even come up?

I didn't even post in this thread. Way to go, jackass.

Edit: In order to not hijack this thread - way to go, you mother foulker.