Register now to remove this ad

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Deception

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Re: The Obama Deception

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463621;
    What if i borrow money from mom to buy a suit to go to a job interview, get a job make money pay off debt. does that work.

Obviously we have about 4 presidential candidates on this board. Since you all are so smart.
    Calm down champ, no one insulted your girl.

No need for the macho attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463623;
    Does the government make money off of prescriptions drugs?
    Explain yourself.
    WAR is good for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;463629;
    Calm down champ, no one insulted your girl.

No need for the macho attitude.

Explain yourself.
    Are you psychic? I dont have any attitude.Does that not make any sense? How do people normally pay off debt? If I own a restaurant and its in debt, what is my way out of that debt? Should i continute my failing ways? Or figure out a better way to do things that may cost me money short term, but have a +EV long term.

Quote Originally Posted by ORS;463227;
    What does the US government spend money on that produces returns?
    This is where my prescription drug comment was going. Do they make money off drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463645;
    This is where my prescription drug comment was going. Do they make money off drugs?
    The government does not make drugs, pharmaceutical companies make drugs, and pay taxes to the state, so we come back to the fact that tax recollection is the basic way for the state to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463640;
    Are you psychic? I dont have any attitude.Does that not make any sense? How do people normally pay off debt? If I own a restaurant and its in debt, what is my way out of that debt? Should i continute my failing ways? Or figure out a better way to do things that may cost me money short term, but have a +EV long term.
    Yes, i have two psychic balls, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;463648;
    Yes, i have two psychic balls, champ.
    Cool, well rub em real hard and see if a genie comes out to tell you the future.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463653;
    Cool, well rub em real hard and see if a genie comes out to tell you the future.
    I did, the genie came out, and i asked him what did he think of the state making money like it was a business, and he asked who the fuck thinks such a stupid thing is possible.

The genie is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;463659;
    I did, the genie came out, and i asked him what did he think of the state making money like it was a business, and he asked who the fuck thinks such a stupid thing is possible.

The genie is awesome.
    And I had an attitude.

I don't even understand where this is going. I dont have no beef with you so I'll just quit while you and the genie are ahead.

lol I like where this conversation has gone.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Lol this went from Obama to Testicular Genies. I love this place.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463669;
    And I had an attitude.

I don't even understand where this is going. I dont have no beef with you so I'll just quit while you and the genie are ahead.
    The genie card never fails.

Quote Originally Posted by pedroia_the_destroyah53;463621;
    What if i borrow money from mom to buy a suit to go to a job interview, get a job make money pay off debt. does that work.
    Presuming you bought a suit because you don't have one, no, that does not work. Even in a good economy your chances of landing a job in a business suit environment when you have so little experience in that field are almost nil. That's a bad proposition, and while you will have a nice suit you'll also have more debt.

If it's not a business suit environment, you'd be far better served interviewing in clean conservative clothing that is a match for the work environment. I have over 100 part-time and seasonal employees who work under me, some of whom hold positions that require various certifications. None of those are suit jobs. If someone showed up for an interview in a suit, the first question I'd ask them is "why did you wear a suit today". "To impress" would be the only viable answer, although it still demonstrates a lack of understanding about the work environment and indicates a degree of desperation that employers flee from during the hiring process.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Obama sucks. Discuss.
    Hal sucks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;463752;
    Obama sucks. Discuss.
    What do you think about the Universal Healthcare Bill Jacko? I haven't talked to anyone in the medical field what they think about it yet.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

I pay over 35% of my income to Income and Property taxes ALONE (forget all the other taxes) and I have no problem paying a little more for UHC that covers everyone. Actually, it would be nice to see at least some of my tax contributions going to something I can physically see...

I can see why people would not want to be taxed higher or go into debt further, but everyone should embrace the idea of UHC for all Americans. That is why we should make every attempt to get it done ASAP. The longer the dems wait for the republicans to jump on board, the more lies will be spread about it, so I say fuck the Republicans and special interest groups and insurance companies and pharmaceuticals and just push her through without any Republican support.

Up next, Gun Control.

Next term, marijuana. :thumbsup: