Register now to remove this ad

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Obama Deception

Re: The Obama Deception

Of course, everyone misrepresents what Limbaugh says. He's so misunderstood! And yeah, Obama misspoke. Big time. Oh noes, it's not like Bush didn't have a gaffe in pretty much every speech he ever delivered.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Oh no, Obama has been in office only 1 year and hasn't changed the world! We still haven't won the war on terror, the economy hasn't skyrocketed and we all still have to work our asses off to make a living! What a fucking fraud. We'd be in a better position even if our president was Sarah Palin's retarded infant.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;523580;
    Of course, everyone misrepresents what Limbaugh says. He's so misunderstood! And yeah, Obama misspoke. Big time. Oh noes, it's not like Bush didn't have a gaffe in pretty much every speech he ever delivered.
    But you're drinking the kool-aid!

Honestly, someone ought to close this thread, it's full of shit.

Did Bush ever have one like this?

[youtube="Obama gaffe"]ZxBX8sz3tO8[/youtube]
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

or this?

[youtube="Obama gaffe"]KbpWonUzlrc[/youtube]

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

All-Star

OMG, he sounds like a blithering idiot... never saw those on the news....

Wow, he lost his train of thought a few times, what a horrible idiot who shouldn't be president.

Of course, everyone misrepresents what Limbaugh says.
    Actually, he is misrepresented all the time. He welcomes it. He baits his opponents constantly, and amazingly, they run with it hook, line and sinker every single time. As the controversial nature of Rush's statements increase so does the size of trap that he is setting. That's his MO.

Quote Originally Posted by rhet;523592;
    OMG, he sounds like a blithering idiot... never saw those on the news....
    The press that slobbered over the man and his historic run for the Presidency never examined his policies, so why would they show you his Gaffes. I'm sure that these gaffes are GWB's fault.:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;523593;
    Wow, he lost his train of thought a few times, what a horrible idiot who shouldn't be president.
    Very articulate. If Bush had done this, he'd never emerged from the primaries.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;523595;
    The press that slobbered over the man and his historic run for the Presidency never examined his policies, so why would they show you his Gaffes. I'm sure that these gaffes are GWB's fault.:lol:
    The clip you showed says CNN on the bottom of it. Seems like they did show his gaffe, didn't they? Jesus.

to preempt any baiting (which I'm sure a700 would love) I have no interest in this discussion because his Presidency is still too young for there to be any ultimate grade given out. I will reevaluate in a few years when the next election is coming up.

"Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by example1;523602;
    The clip you showed says CNN on the bottom of it. Seems like they did show his gaffe, didn't they? Jesus.

to preempt any baiting (which I'm sure a700 would love) I have no interest in this discussion because his Presidency is still too young for there to be any ultimate grade given out. I will reevaluate in a few years when the next election is coming up.
    This. jumping to conclusions now and hating on a President who has only been around for a year is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;523582;
    Oh no, Obama has been in office only 1 year and hasn't changed the world! We still haven't won the war on terror, the economy hasn't skyrocketed and we all still have to work our asses off to make a living! What a fucking fraud. We'd be in a better position even if our president was Sarah Palin's retarded infant.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by example1;523602;

I have no interest in this discussion because his Presidency is still too young for there to be any ultimate grade given out. I will reevaluate in a few years when the next election is coming up.
    Wow, Example gets smoked out. I've been waiting for that. Yes, Cable News Network (CNN) broadcast it, because it was a live feed. They didn't know he was going to shit the bed like that, and I don't think they rebroadcast it. I don't think that the major networks broadcast it at all. Not many people have seen these gaffes. I have posted them about three times on this forum, and yet there are TalkSox members that have never seen them.