Register now to remove this ad

Page 54 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Legend

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;463717;
    It's a chocolate cream thingy.

It has to have like a million calories and enough sugar to sweeten a bucket of lemon juice.
    It's got about twice as much hazelnuts as it does chocolate. It's bad for you but not as bad as people think. Definitely not a health product.

All-Star

I loved Nutella on wheat bagels...until I discovered I was allergic to it, that is. But yeah, not a health food and ludicrous to try and claim it to be so. It's more in the 'food' category of jam, only with some protein and fat. It's spreadable candy-bar.

From wiki:
    Under Italian law, it cannot be labeled as a chocolate cream, as it does not meet minimum cocoa concentration criteria.

About half of the calories in Nutella come from fat (11 g in a 37 g serving, or 99 kcal out of 200 kcal) and about 40% of the calories come from sugar
    The Internet has become nothing more than the new cocaine, and I snort it willingly.

All-Star

Feeling better enough to not be in bed so much but not well enough to really do anything.

In other words....BORED.
    The Internet has become nothing more than the new cocaine, and I snort it willingly.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

You wanna go out for a drink? I'm bored too.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

We should totally have a Talksox party.

Yeah. Not to mention that mod dinner at Olive Garden.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;464359;
    Yeah. Not to mention that mod dinner at Olive Garden.
    Yessir. The only problem is, yeszir is in Philly, you're in Connecticut, SOTK is in Boston and who knows where I'll be in a year.

We could all go to local Olive Gardens with speakerphones.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;464354;
    We should totally have a Talksox party.
    Where everyone knows your....forum handle?

All-Star

You people should all fly over here to the W. Coast. You can pitch tents and sleep on our lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_sox;464424;
    You people should all fly over here to the W. Coast. You can pitch tents and sleep on our lawn.
    Im down, can we have a fire, and smores? and a guitar? and of course we will have to sing kumbayah.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by ms_sox;464424;

"Set up camp" might be a safer way for a woman to convey this idea to a board frequented by a bunch of young guys.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Great news, the green electron gun in my monitor has shit the bed. So its basically colorblind, and everything green now appears as black, with light green being brown.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The_Destroyah;464450;
    Im down, can we have a fire, and smores? and a guitar? and of course we will have to sing kumbayah.
    I'm having sudden traumatic parental & youth camp flashbacks. :lol:
    But fire is good. We can dig a pit in the middle of the yard and build a huge bonfire, pull out some bongos and annoy the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;464482;
    "Set up camp" might be a safer way for a woman to convey this idea to a board frequented by a bunch of young guys.
    LOL
    I learned long ago that almost everything can be turned into an innuendo...if I tried to avoid them all, I'd never type anything.

I just punked some dude down in the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie.
    The dude was twice my size and could have easily beat my ass, not to mention I was looking like such a bad ass on my Schwinn bicycle(sarcasm for anyone who cant tell via text). He yelled something at a young lady that was probably 17 and he had to be atleast 25 and it really pissed me off so I told him to Shut the fuck up before his mom got back from the grocery store (he was in the passenger seat waiting on someone) and he just said "I'm sorry bro" and rolled up his window.

very random I know, Im just proud of myself for saying somethin and very relieved he didnt get out of the car lol.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan