Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal

Re: Metal

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury;353019;

EDIT: I should mention it's not released until the 30th. Don't ask me how I've heard it already, its none of your business.

Blowing the drummer?

Quote Originally Posted by Paradisecity;353032;
    Blowing the drummer?

LOL no. Internet leaks. Shit like this always leaks early.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;353026;
    I heard some of Shogun on youtube and stuff. Trivium is a huge joke.

Anyone hear the latest All That Remains CD? I like it, which means they must be mellowing, and the hard core metalheads will probably start to turn on them like they did to Atreyu and AX7. Can't say I blame a band for wanting to actually make some decent money.

I heard one song from it, it was still good. Atreyu and A7X was garbage from the begining though. They weren't even metal to begin with really

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;364567 View Post
    I heard one song from it, it was still good. Atreyu and A7X was garbage from the begining though. They weren't even metal to begin with really
    A7X was heavy metal to start out, then they just slowly drifted away from that, and this album and tracks like 'Dear God' are the result.

They were originally hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;364595 View Post
    They were originally hardcore.
    Their first two albums are defined as metalcore. Close enough, right?

I guess. I just hate the term Metalcore. It's barely metal. It's usually just hardcore with bad solos haha. idk i guess it depends on the bands. Like Lamb of God is metalcore, but has more metal than hardcore. Its confusing sometimes.

The new Haste the Day album, "Dreamer", is awesome.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego;364621;
    I guess. I just hate the term Metalcore. It's barely metal. It's usually just hardcore with bad solos haha. idk i guess it depends on the bands. Like Lamb of God is metalcore, but has more metal than hardcore. Its confusing sometimes.
    I rarely pay much attention to terms like that. If it's appealing to me, I'll listen to it. If not, I won't. I don't care what it's classified as.

3 Inches of Blood.

Termites chew through wood faster listening to 3 Inches of Blood.
    Everybody wants a piece of me. Nobody can stomach the whole thing

I've kinda backed off the metalcore/death shit I posted about earlier in this thread... more of a thrash metal guy now. Slayer, Megadeth, etc.

GOJIRA.

Listen to Art of Dying and tell me you don't want to firebomb a village with a helicopter.
    Everybody wants a piece of me. Nobody can stomach the whole thing

Trivium, Maylene and The Sons of Disaster ar real good they might be metalcore though I dont know, Megadeth, Metallica and all metallica even the newer shit even though I think Ride The Lighning and Kill'Em All were my favorite albums, Bleeding Through, do we consider Tool metal?
    Pantera, Black Sabbath, etc.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Tool I consider progressive metal. I've always loved metal, Trivium is awesome, sounds like a modern Metallica or something, and then Megadeth and Metallica are good. Anyone heard Megadeth's new album? It's so awesome. I love Nu Metal, like KoRn, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Limp Bizkit, etc. too alot.

Any Iron Maiden or Judas Priest fans? Love that New Wave British Metal stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results