Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: yankees26's idiocy

Super Moderator

Re: yankees26's idiocy

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;340920;
    I don't even know what he was saying. Can we get rid of these restrictive rules now that certain people are no longer here. From what I understand, those certain people were the reason for the "play nice" rules we had implemented in the first place.

I'm a Yankee fan. I generally do not "play nice".
    You're not the only person to request that action. I already let yeszir know, so we'll see what happens.

Well I just got back from the ESPN Zone followed by MSG, decked out in Sox gear, along with a girl doing the same, and we received plenty of abuse. So yankees26 is wrong!
    West Virginia University 2014

Banned

Of course you're going to get abuse. Did you expect accolades? I guess you expected to get laid as well.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;340957;
    Of course you're going to get abuse. Did you expect accolades? I guess you expected to get laid as well.
    yankees26 said he would never receive abuse walking in New York with Sox gear on.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;340981;
    yankees26 said he would never receive abuse walking in New York with Sox gear on.
    Indeed.

He said that Red Sox fans were such a lower class of people because he was abused in Cape Cod at a non-baseball event.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by User Name;340987;
    Indeed.

He said that Red Sox fans were such a lower class of people because he was abused in Cape Cod at a non-baseball event.
    But you forgot the best detail of that story! The abuse came from those little 12-year-old devilish children!

Yeah whenever I see a Yanks hat I usually drop a line.

I was on a boat in Boston next to the Aquarium when another boat passed us. While everyone was waving I picked out a guy wearing a Yankees hat and I yelled "Yankees Suck" at the top of my lungs and he laughed it off.

Banned

Too bad you didn't fall over and drown, you bastard. LOL!
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Not to bump this topic but I went to the Mets game tonight in a Sox jersey and hat. Some of the Mets fans gave me high fives, but some Yankees fans were heckling me. Then some twenty something year old on my way out was rubbing up against my back and told me, and I quote, "Go fucking home to fucking Boston you fucking faggot fuck you Boston sucks faggot go fuck yourself," all whilst slobbering beer-flavored saliva all over me. I just pushed him and told him to fuck off, but again, Yankees26 was right about how much classier the Yankees fans are.

Super Moderator

He was rubbing up your back and called you a "fucking faggot?" HA!

Quote Originally Posted by User Name;345571;
    Not to bump this topic but I went to the Mets game tonight in a Sox jersey and hat. Some of the Mets fans gave me high fives, but some Yankees fans were heckling me. Then some twenty something year old on my way out was rubbing up against my back and told me, and I quote, "Go fucking home to fucking Boston you fucking faggot fuck you Boston sucks faggot go fuck yourself," all whilst slobbering beer-flavored saliva all over me. I just pushed him and told him to fuck off, but again, Yankees26 was right about how much classier the Yankees fans are.
    Look, you may very well be right about which fans are classier (I do think it's dumb to call Yankee fans much classier, or even classier at all), but picking at a couple of isolated incidents involving a handful of Yankee fans does not prove your point.

i agree with that guy. thats like saying all pats fans are bandwagoners which i hate.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by yankees228;345583;
    Look, you may very well be right about which fans are classier (I do think it's dumb to call Yankee fans much classier, or even classier at all), but picking at a couple of isolated incidents involving a handful of Yankee fans does not prove your point.
    No, that's not what he's saying. yankees26 said Sox fans would never, EVER, get heckled in New York for wearing Sox gear. He's not describing these incidents to pick at Yankees fans, he's just showing that yankees26 remains full of shit. Not that we ever doubted that.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees228;345583;
    Again, I'm not. But Yankees26 said that he didn't think Yankees fans ever went out of their way to taunt a Red Sox fan. Which anyone with 1/32 of a brain knows is never true of any fans, but I was saying those more to tell a story. No point in starting a topic for that.

Banned

Red Sox fans get abused at Yankee Stadium. Rightfully so.

If I went to Fenway in Yankees gear, I'd expect to get heckled. When it turns physical, that's where I draw the line.