Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Talksox T Shirts

Talksox T Shirts

Thanks to Sox fan on Cape's incredible generosity, we were fortunate enough to have a good number of Talksox T Shirts about a year or two ago. I have a few of these left, and I figured it would be nice to give people who never had a chance to get one the option.

Basically, we're clear out of mediums, but we have:

4 L
    5 XL

left. (I'll update the inventory tally once I ship shirts off). As you can see, they're classy shirts. I wear mine a bunch and people seem to really like them.

I'm willing to provide the shirts free of charge with a few conditions:
    1. You can't have already gotten one (unless no one else wants one, kinda like waiting for seconds until everyone has had firsts)
    2. You have to have at least 50 posts
    3. You are willing to pay S&H, which totals to $4.90 I believe from when I shipped some before. I'm a broke college student and shipping out 10 shirts doesn't sound like fun.

So please, PM me if you want a shirt with your address and size and I'll PM with paypal information or whatnot.

For sizing considerations, I'm 5'10" 160 and I wear a medium and it fits me well, so if you're slightly larger a large would fit you fine.

(The back says "Red Sox Nation's Rogue State") Funny backstory to that, look it up if you don't already know.

Evil Emperor

Re: Talksox T Shirts

I have one...it's a little worn though, unfortunately. It is a real nice shirt though.

I spilled soup on mine last week and threw it in my baseball locker. Now I'm going to see if I can wash it out. It's getting smaller now, but I still like it.

If you ever run out let me know. A version 2 would be sick.

Maybe we''ll make up some Talksox bibs.

Banned

I wore mine to sophmore pinning. Lawl.
    I am the biggest spaz of all time

I'd be honored to wear such a garment. Sadly, however, due to genetics, wings, and beer, I usually buy XXL.
    "All literary men are Red Sox fans - to be a Yankee fan in a literate society is to endanger your life."

- John Cheever

I just wanna say these things are still the shit. I wore it for a hourish today before changing for a concert and I felt special. The white thing is still in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;325788;
    [IMG]For sizing considerations, I'm 5'10" 160 and I wear a medium and it fits me well, so if you're slightly larger a large would fit you fine.
    For a 160 pounder, you know a lot about food.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."