Height: 6-3
    Weight: 215
    Bats: Right
    Throws: Right
    Drafted: 4th round, 2006
    How Acquired: Draft
    College: North Carolina State
    High School: Madison Central HS (MS)

Scouting Report: Great plate patience and judgment, hits to all fields, above average power. Struggles against left-handed pitching. Behind the plate, Still is a great game caller and leader, but a bit slow and unathletic. Needs some work with the catcher's mitt and has an average arm. In 2008, it looks like Still will spend a lot more time at 1B/DH than at catcher. He still may have the offensive tools to advance as a 1B, particularly considering his improving power numbers. (soxprospects.com)

Season Line - .314/.393/.610/1.003 16/20 (BB/K) 17 XBH 9 HR's 20 RBI's

This guy might have the highest potential out of all of our catching prospects, provided he can stick behind the dish. He isn't a product of Lancaster, as he has a 1.094 OPS away from home, and finished with 21 HR's in only 390 AB's with Greenville in 2007.

Has anybody heard anything else about him?
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Re: Jon Still

Good bat, but likely to end up at 1b
    Hal sucks

This is my rifle....

Jacko should know, he bought a magazine.

EDIT: The point being is that this is a regurgitation of what is a) in his SoxProspects scouting report, and b) the content of his scouting report prior to '07. What I believe Crespo is looking for is some more recent information, whether it be first hand or disseminated.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;323385;
    Jacko should know, he bought a magazine.
    Blew Boy?

Just kidding jacko.