Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/25 @ Oakland Athletics...in Japan

Re: 3/25 @ Oakland Athletics...in Japan

Great, Lugo hasn't missed a beat since last year
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Hello Foulke...wait, didnt he retire? What the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Don't know if this has been asked already...but is the ad on the side of the batting helmet permanent or just temporary for Japan?
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Fenway Resident

Its now up to Lowell, Moss, Varitek to win the game
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

:lol: Playing Neil Diamond in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6;316566;
    Neither NESN nor ESPN2 are coming in right now on DirecTV for me, which kinda sucks.
    Looks like it was a pretty big problem....non HD was out while HD worked. I have had Directv for 6 years and this is the first problem I have had.

DirecTV, out?
    Email|Link|Comments (128) Posted by Amalie Benjamin, Globe Staff March 25, 2008 06:29 AM
    I've been getting emails from DirecTV customers, who've said that their packages (ESPN2 and NESN) are out. Not sure if this is affecting all customers, or just some, but apparently there are some very unhappy early risers.

Sorry about that. Wish I could do something from Tokyo, but the blog posts will have to do.

We're happy to have you with us. (And non-DirecTV customers as well.)

ELLSBURY IS A BALLER

And whatever pain he feels looks temporary, which is good

Nice catch by Ellsbury....and glad he's ok!

Edit: That catch was much more impressive when seeing it from the side view

This is my rifle....

I finally came out of the dark ages recently and bought a 32" LCD HD-TV. I can't wait to watch the Sox in HD.

Oh, and for those who haven't tried their products yet, I highly recommend the Logitech Harmony brand of universal remotes. The low end model costs about $100, but it's worth every penny. These connect to your computer via USB, and there are over 175k devices you can program into the remote from the database. The nice thing about the USB and database is that you can reprog your remote as new technology comes out. I have everything, TV, DVD, Digital Cable, and Surround Sound System all on one remote - and you can mix match activities. In other words, when watching cable, you can control the TV aspect, the cable box for channels and DVR, and volume with the stereo all under one setting without having to switch from device to device. This thing is aces.

This is my rifle....

Mossy.

Fenway Resident

Moss!! What a game for the kid

First career dinger for the kid, what a way to get it
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

MOSS!!

MVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVPMVP

Legend

so if the season ended today, Brandon Moss would be the MVP

My feed died during Moss' ab, first directv and now this.....strange opening day!