PDA

View Full Version : You can really learn a lot from....

FourZeroSix
04-06-2004, 09:30 PM
The all-knowledgable people on New England Sports Tonight.

I mean, look at all the facts they have displayed tonight:

- Curt Schilling is 39 years old.
- Pedro was purposely throwing at Segui... his friend for about 10 years for "no reason what so ever."
- Schilling had a GREAT game.
- Pedro had a BAD game.
- Pedro doesn't have it anymore.
- Pedro freaked out.

I don't know what Pedro's personal issues are, but what a load of dung. A Quality start is bad?. Pedro seemed to "have it" after he warmed up. Pedro freaked out? Hmm.. looked like he had back-to-back K's and a flyout with runners on 2nd and 3rd with nobody out, then proceeded to dominate the rest of his outing.

You should've seen these dopes going on and on... I can't wait until his next start.

CalvnHobs6
04-06-2004, 09:42 PM
What channel is that on? I have to tape that, comedy is my favorite type of show.
We've already argued about Pedro's start, so we don't need to further discuss the fact that he was pretty dominating, considering the weather.
Curt Schilling is 39? Who'd a thunk it?

roary
04-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Its on Fox Sports Net I believe, right?

For "experts" those guys sure sound stupid.

yeszir
04-07-2004, 07:03 PM
In general Boston sports journalists are idiots, we've come to expect stuff like that from them.

kenmoresq
04-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Is that the show with the guys from the afternoon WEEI show? If it is, I never watch it just for that reason.

Tek04
04-08-2004, 08:44 AM
Gary Tanguay and Greg Dickerson are the two hosts of the shows and they are both complete idiots...schilling got mad at them and pointed them out and interview one day and yelled at them...they've been ass kissers ever since

bradyspatriotsprincess
04-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Those guys are wicked smart. When I grow up I wish I could be as smart as them.

Benny9Sox7
04-08-2004, 06:33 PM
ur already probably are as smart as them mayb even smarter

Gertie
04-09-2004, 06:05 PM
Boston sports media people are mostly jackasses. I like Ryan, but he's a jackass, too. Borges is, plain and simple, a douche bag. Holley is good, but... I often don't agree with him. Most of the guys on WEEI are douche bags, too, especially Ted. I think the only Boston journalist I respect is Bob Hohler, who really only writes game stories.

yeszir
04-10-2004, 01:17 PM
On TV schilling took a major shot at the media, specifically Shaughnessy. I think it was on Jim Rome's show. Anyone see it?

FourZeroSix
04-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by yeszir@Apr 10 2004, 01:17 PM
On TV schilling took a major shot at the media, specifically Shaughnessy. I think it was on Jim Rome's show. Anyone see it?
No! What did he say??

TheFens
04-11-2004, 11:33 AM
I dont mind Bob Ryan actually. I like how he said Jason Kidd's wife should be slapped.

And fourzerosix, i think what yeszir was referring to was posted on www.bostondirtdogs.com a coupla days ago. You may have difficulty finding it though.

Tek04
04-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by TheFens@Apr 11 2004, 12:33 PM
I dont mind Bob Ryan actually. I like how he said Jason Kidd's wife should be slapped.

And fourzerosix, i think what yeszir was referring to was posted on www.bostondirtdogs.com a coupla days ago. You may have difficulty finding it though.
i love bob ryan...hes is the man!

FourZeroSix
04-11-2004, 12:55 PM
I've got no problem with Ryan. He, Edes and Holley are all OK by me.