PDA

View Full Version : Khan's Initiation

Khan
07-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Just to clarify, Manny may be traded for a stadium in Japan??? Does that mean the Sox will split their home games between the Fuku Dome and Fenway? and who will play in left???

BSN07
07-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Just to clarify, Manny may be traded for a stadium in Japan??? Does that mean the Sox will split their home games between the Fuku Dome and Fenway? and who will play in left???

Ok at first I thought your 1st posts where that of a newby:dunno: . So I decided not to say anything, I was wrong... I see now from this post and others you have written, your nothing but a troll and a git. If this is all you plan to bring in your posts, then please don't even bother to come back...:thumbdown

Khan
07-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, from your name calling and lack of wit, you are no better. Since your intellect is so dull, I'll be plain about it.

Manny may need replacing, but surely we are not to take seriously that a player with HOF numbers is really going to be replaced by some no-name from Japan with a name that sounds more like a stadium.

Now if you have nothing to add about the thread other than name calling and whining perhaps you should not bother to come back.

HeadOfSoxNation
07-11-2007, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=Khan;275228;]
by some no-name from Japan with a name that sounds more like a stadium. [QUOTE]

We've established this already...it doesn't classify as "wit" anymore if people have already said it 1200 times. Get some new material.

BoSox21
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM

he'll be here all week (maybe no longer). try the veal

Khan
07-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Really, 1200 times? Yet your still talking about it and you've established it. Like I said, lack of intellect.

BSN07
07-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Well, from your name calling and lack of wit, you are no better. Since your intellect is so dull, I'll be plain about it. .

Since when do you need wit to post? Everyone is intitled to give there opinion and view in the way that the choose. You don't have to deliver what you think with a punch line.

And i'm not calling you names like a 5 yr old. If you had any intelligence you would have realized the name "git"is reserved for those who lack intellect.

arbitrary
07-11-2007, 12:48 PM
replaced by some no-name from Japan with a name that sounds more like a stadium.

Now if you have nothing to add about the thread other than name calling

Ummmm......:rolleyes:

HeadOfSoxNation
07-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Really, 1200 times? Yet your still talking about it and you've established it. Like I said, lack of intellect.

You can't be serious. First of all, you used an incorrect homophone. Second of all, I was merely requesting that you follow your own advice. And third, you're a douchebag. (THAT, my friend, is name calling.) :harhar:

Khan
07-11-2007, 03:18 PM
You can't be serious. First of all, you used an incorrect homophone. Second of all, I was merely requesting that you follow your own advice. And third, you're a douchebag. (THAT, my friend, is name calling.) :harhar:

Apparently we've got a few rocket scientists. I was not aware we were so concerned about gramar what with, "Everyone is intitled to give there opinion..."(sic)(emphasis added). Then there is the hypocrasy, but wait you are still trying to figure out exactly what a homophone is. You are simply a douche

arbitrary
07-11-2007, 03:35 PM
pig fucker

:harhar:

BoSox21
07-11-2007, 03:39 PM
talk about killing a thread....

BSN07
07-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Apparently we've got a few rocket scientists. I was not aware we were so concerned about gramar what with, "Everyone is intitled to give there opinion..."(sic)(emphasis added). Then there is the hypocrasy, but wait you are still trying to figure out exactly what a homophone is. You are simply a douche

And you hit the nail on the head my friend. Ask anyone here, alot start out typing messages that are so hard to read they give you migraines. So don't take offense to this, just keep your messages clear so we understand the point or opinion your trying to make. And as soon as you do this everyone usually lays off you. Unless your Adam123 or Thumper. Then it might never end :thumbsup:

HeadOfSoxNation
07-11-2007, 05:25 PM
And you hit the nail on the head my friend. Ask anyone here, alot start out typing messages that are so hard to read they give you migraines. So don't take offense to this, just keep your messages clear so we understand the point or opinion your trying to make. And as soon as you do this everyone usually lays off you. Unless your Adam123 or Thumper. Then it might never end :thumbsup:

Wow, I was coming to your defense and putting him on blast...but oh well, if you can let bygones be bygones, then so can I. I guess you're a bigger man than I haha.

BoSox34
07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
:papelbon:

Rdsxmbnt
07-11-2007, 11:32 PM
:joke:

BSN07
07-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Wow, I was coming to your defense and putting him on blast...but oh well, if you can let bygones be bygones, then so can I. I guess you're a bigger man than I haha.

The guy I was arguing with when I first started psoting here did the same thing, so I figured I'd pass it on. But thanks for the Backup:thumbsup:

BSN07
07-12-2007, 04:53 AM

Rdsxmbnt
07-12-2007, 11:02 AM

BSN07
07-12-2007, 11:16 AM

:papelbon: Dude you just can't fathom his intenseness:o

Khan
07-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Got it and thank you.

So who of you was that sitting in the Patio at Gameon 12:30 waiting for the game tonight, blue hat, white jersey - full armor?