PDA

View Full Version : fuck

Soxfan#1
06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
spacebarwentdead

Edit: NVM. I got it.

BoSox34
06-12-2007, 05:35 PM
http://pages.123-reg.co.uk/hilltop5-975419/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/speciallogorainbowversion.jpg

MDF3530
06-14-2007, 07:01 PM
spacebarwentdead

Edit: NVM. I got it.http://bodyslamming.com/wwe/pics/neweugene.jpg
"I'M SPECIAL!!!"

Soxfan#1
06-14-2007, 09:09 PM
You guys are both hilarious.
Bite off each of your left balls now before you embarress yourselves.

schillingouttheks
06-14-2007, 09:38 PM
:wtf:

See Red
06-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I don't get it, Soxfan. :dunno:

schillingouttheks
06-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I think he's the one who made a fool out of himself.

He also spelled embarrass wrong.

:dunno:

jacksonianmarch
06-14-2007, 10:07 PM
this thread is like a window into a moron's mind.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 11:40 AM
My spacebar wouldn't work. :(

jacksonianmarch
06-15-2007, 04:05 PM
so you need to make a thread about it? Weak.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 08:32 PM
yeah im badass.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 08:51 PM
I gotta go with no. And you put Yeszir's pic in your sig?

I'm leaning towards "moron.

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I think he's in that rebellious stage of puberty. I just got a gem of a PM from him. He tried to sound like a badass.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 08:55 PM
I think he's in that rebellious stage of puberty. I just got a gem of a PM from him. He tried to sound like a badass.

Forward? lol

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Fuck you. I have no reason to respect you even if you are a mod.
God this place has gone down the fucking shitter. What the fuck happened to this place?

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 08:56 PM
God this place has gone down the fucking shitter. What the fuck happened to this place?

You continue to post. If you don't like it, leave.

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 08:59 PM

You became old enough to swear.

But hey, I'm not the one that copied every single thing from this site onto my own :dunno:

CrespoBlows
06-15-2007, 09:04 PM

I don't think it has changed much.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 09:05 PM
So why are the Mets stealing bases with Julio Franco?

edit lol wrong thread

CrespoBlows
06-15-2007, 09:06 PM
So why are the Mets stealing bases with Julio Franco?

edit lol wrong thread

ur sili kilo lol

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't think it has changed much.

It really hasn't. He's just pissed that his site wasn't as good as this one. He's thinking "holy shit, mine was a complete replica of yeszir's...why is mine so bad and his so good?!??!?"

So, he just labels this site as sinking so he can feel better about himself. He'll figure out originality at some point.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 09:34 PM
It really hasn't. He's just pissed that his site wasn't as good as this one. He's thinking "holy shit, mine was a complete replica of yeszir's...why is mine so bad and his so good?!??!?"

So, he just labels this site as sinking so he can feel better about himself. He'll figure out originality at some point.
You're a piece of shit. Let it go. It was over 2 years ago and the board hasn't been in existance for months. I don't care. The only reason I bitch is because this place used to be decent. Ahhchon, SFiT, Yankshater and the rest of the guys were around. Now toughass' like Kilo and Ksushi are around. 100 year old a700hitter posts not stop in his love affair with jackson and the mods here all suck royal cock.

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 09:39 PM
You're a piece of shit. Let it go. It was over 2 years ago and the board hasn't been in existance for months. I don't care. The only reason I bitch is because this place used to be decent. Ahhchon, SFiT, Yankshater and the rest of the guys were around. Now toughass' like Kilo and Ksushi are around. 100 year old a700hitter posts not stop in his love affair with jackson and the mods here all suck royal cock.

No, you're just in a rebellious stage. You'll get out of it, I promise.

LMAO @ you including YanksHater while reminiscing about the "good old days." He was the biggest asshole to you. You clearly got me and him confused in your PM, idiot. I cracked jokes at your expense every now and then, but I was never as much of a bitch to you as he was.

And for the record, ksushi isn't a toughass. He nicely asked you to stop using the word "fag" and you exploded on him. You're a punk that doesn't like being told what to do. Grow up.

Please leave if you don't like it here. Certainly, no one's holding you back. And Kilo has every reason to be a bitch to you. You deserve it.

BTW, you were like 10 when those guys were still around. Enough.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Maybe they stopped posting because asshats like you stuck around. I love this place and I'm not going anywhere for a while.

I'd prefer to read adam 123's posts over yours. At least his posts have some entertainment values. I think that should say something about you as a poster. Part of me thinks you put his posts in your sigs to draw attention away from how much you suck. You think you're funny, you think you bring some kind of insight to the board, but you absolutely don't.

I may be an asshole, but I'm only an asshole to those who deserve it. I think you fit the bill quite nicely.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 09:42 PM

LMAO @ you including YanksHater while reminiscing about the "good old days." He was the biggest asshole to you. You clearly got me and him confused in your PM, idiot. I cracked jokes at your expense every now and then, but I was never as much of a bitch to you as he was.

And for the record, ksushi isn't a toughass. He nicely asked you to stop using the word "fag" and you exploded on him. You're a punk that doesn't like being told what to do. Grow up.

Please leave if you don't like it here. Certainly, no one's holding you back. And Kilo has every reason to be a bitch to you. You deserve it.

Hey, whore, I'm an asshole, there's a difference. ;)

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 09:43 PM

Every now and then? All the time. At least Crespo learned how pointless it was putting me down.

And Yankshater at least reminded me he was kidding every time. You don't know shit.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 09:44 PM
Maybe they stopped posting because asshats like you stuck around. I love this place and I'm not going anywhere for a while.

I'd prefer to read adam 123's posts over yours. At least his posts have some entertainment values. I think that should say something about you as a poster. Part of me thinks you put his posts in your sigs to draw attention away from how much you suck. You think you're funny, you think you bring some kind of insight to the board, but you absolutely don't.

I may be an asshole, but I'm only an asshole to those who deserve it. I think you fit the bill quite nicely.
Thats all true. Good job.

*/toughass.

Don't care. E-Bullys are gay. Don't know why I let my temper get this bad.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Thats all true. Good job.

*/toughass.

Don't care. E-Bullys are gay. Don't know why I let my temper get this bad.

E-bullies are gay! They're so mean!

I have the right to my opinion. You started this with your attack on SOTK.

Remind me, how many times have I called you out for being a moron? There have been times but it's certainly not every time you post.

And you don't find anything weird about having Yeszir's pic in your sig? I also remember the time you had "SOTK's sister" as you avatar, only t has a stick figure with huge tits. Did you think that was funny or something?

BoSox34
06-15-2007, 09:52 PM
For the record, I support schillingouttheks 100% in this argument...just throwing that out there.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 09:54 PM
E-bullies are gay! They're so mean!

I have the right to my opinion. You started this with your attack on SOTK.

Remind me, how many times have I called you out for being a moron? There have been times but it's certainly not every time you post.

And you don't find anything weird about having Yeszir's pic in your sig? I also remember the time you had "SOTK's sister" as you avatar, only t has a stick figure with huge tits. Did you think that was funny or something?
It was a joke. I took it out when I realized no one else found it funny. I'll take the pic out if you're gonna make a deal out of it.

I did not attack SOTK in any way. I send him a harmless pm and thought I said something I didn't and went off on me because of these DB fags stressing the shit out of everyone here.

I already apologized. This is over. Leave me the hell alone.

Soxfan#1
06-15-2007, 09:55 PM
For the record, I support schillingouttheks 100% in this argument...just throwing that out there.
Stay the fuck out of this.

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Alright guys whatever. It's dead, let's just go back to being peaceful beings. None of us need this right now.

The Sox won...relish in that. Fight over.

BoSox34
06-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Stay the fuck out of this.

:lol:

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm done with it, simply out of respect for the poster I think SOTK is.

schillingouttheks
06-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Thanks. None of us need the aggrivation/headaches.

I hope your percs are still working and that they didn't wear off in the last hour :lol:

BoSox34
06-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I've had my fair share of arguments with SOTK but I'm going to be honest...I probably have the most respect for SOTK out of everyone on this board. He is by far the moderator on this board and he does a great job keeping the board together. Keep it up dude, your work isn't going unnoticed.

TheKilo
06-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Thanks. None of us need the aggrivation/headaches.

I hope your percs are still working and that they didn't wear off in the last hour :lol:

Haha I need to take another one and doze off soon.

yeszir
06-15-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm gonna attribute this to roid rage.

MANNYHOF24
06-15-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm gonna attribute this to roid rage.

How fitting, seeing how Barry Bonds is in town.

YanksHater213
06-15-2007, 11:10 PM
hahaha soxfan quit being a dipshit

scale of 1-10 on being a fucking tool in this thread

you break the fucking scale

get off the computer, go try fucking around with real people, see what happens

rookie
06-15-2007, 11:36 PM
this thread is like a window into a moron's mind.

hahahaah

i dont get it