PDA

View Full Version : Winner 6/9 Lucky 7 Contest

Sox Fan on Cape
05-29-2006, 09:41 PM
We had three contestants that correctly choose combinations equaling 7. They were :

Crespoblows
a700hitter
Stocker323

As per the rules, a winner was determined by rolling the dice until only one winner got a 7.

... The winer is Stocker323 ! Congrats !!

stocker323
05-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Wow this just made my day 2 Sox games in 2 days it's going to be a sweet weekend for me. I was really hoping the Sox would win 8-7 or something like that but I guess you can't get everything you want. Well I feel the enormous need to thank everyone who made this possible.

- I'd like to thank Shea Hillenbrand for his clutch hit to bring the Blue Jays' 7th run across. I knew my obsession with you when you were on the Sox would pay off somehow.
-I'd like to thank David Riske for missing location with the pitch to Shea.
- I'd like to thank Alex Gonzalez for just missing the groundball.
- Thank you Bengie Molina for getting on base with the double
- Thank you Coco Crisp for that great sliding catch to prevent an 8th run from coming in.
- Thank you Mike Timlin for straining your shoulder as you would have probably been brought in the 8th if you were healthy.
- Most of all of course thank you SFoC for making this contest possible and I might like to add that you have insane dice rolling skills.

I hear the music now telling me to get off the stage and I don't think I missed anyone, but thanks again SFoC.

Soxfan#1
05-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah get the hell of the stage. ;)

congrats

greenwell39
05-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Congrats! Enjoy the game!!

Manny Goes Boom
06-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Congrats bro!