PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Bocelli

skindoc_denise
01-24-2006, 08:00 PM
I just listened to Andrea Bocelli's new album, Amore and it's awesome. It is produced by David Foster who did a great job with Josh Grober. It has duets with Kenny G and Christina Aguilera and they are so soothing and romantic. My sister is an intern at Universal and she said that if you pre-order the album on iTunes you would get a free Chris Botti track.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...596866&s=143441

YanksHater213
01-24-2006, 08:05 PM
I just listened to Joe Buddens fairly new mixtape, Mood Muzik 2 and its awesome. It is produced by DJ Onpoint. It has duets with Jae Millz and Stack Bundles, and they are so awesome. My friend is a smart kid, and he said that if you ask me I will give you the mixtape for free.

RedSoxRooter
01-24-2006, 08:06 PM
Andrea Bocelli?

4 real???? ANDREA BOCELLI??? AND KENNY G??!! Like, OMG! No WAY! SWEET! I'm so gonna buy un of her Lifesucks bracelets.

schillingouttheks
01-24-2006, 08:08 PM
:what:

LMAO YanksHater <3

Soxfan#1
01-25-2006, 03:09 PM
I can't believe someone comes to a red sox forum tooo advertise music.

MC Hammer
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
I can't believe someone comes to a red sox forum tooo advertise music.
I can't believe someone just spelled to with 3 o's

Who the hell is Andrea Bocelli, or Joe Budden?

Optimist
01-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Andrea Bocelli,(born September 22, 1958 in Lajatico, Tuscany, Italy) is a singer, writer and music producer. He is a classical crossover and operatic tenor, and has recorded four complete operas (La Boheme, Il Trovatore, Werther and Tosca) and over eleven other albums, both classical and popular in style. He has two sons Amos (b. 1995) and Matteo (b. 1997). He was married but has since separated from his only wife, Enrica. Bocelli was born with glaucoma, and was blinded at the age of 12 by a brain hemorrhage, which he suffered when hit on the head playing football (soccer). He will not discuss his disability and has always played it down.

Joe Budden born August 31, 1980 in Spanish Harlem, New York, is a rapper from Jersey City, New Jersey. He has released one album, the self named Joe Budden. He has worked with artists such as Busta Rhymes and Christina Milian, and has been involved in feuds with rapper The Game and G-Unit. He has since reconciled with The Game.

MC Hammer
01-25-2006, 03:37 PM
I didn't actually care. But .... thanks ... I guess

schillingouttheks
01-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Joe Budden is possibly the most genius rapper EVER. :D

He's just not very well-known. I'll let YanksHater take it from here.

stocker323
01-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I know him for his tremendous hit song, Pump it Up. Real quality piece of music right there.<_<

schillingouttheks
01-25-2006, 03:55 PM
That's how he makes his money, ho. Shut it.

YanksHater213
01-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Of-fucking-course. Joe Budden is the illest EVER. No one knows him because his mainstream CDs blow more dick that a crackwhore, because clubby-poppy shit blows. His mixtapes, which are for people who actually appreciate rap, are amazing. Probably some of the sickest, deepest, amazing lyrical songs ever created. Youll probably say something like rap fucking blows they all suck, but I dont care. Schill didnt think hed like it and hated rap more than he hates the yankees, but now hes obsessed with Joe Budden, and Fort Minor, and AZ, and other people that own. You probably wont, but you should at least give it a chance before judging it.

MC Hammer
01-25-2006, 03:56 PM
That's how he makes his money, ho. Shut it.
Yeah thats one of the problems with rap. No one raps because they love it, or wanna make good music. They rap because they wanna be rich, and as soon as they get rich they quit rapping ... Jay-z ... DMX ... Eminiem

YanksHater213
01-25-2006, 03:57 PM
I know him for his tremendous hit song, Pump it Up. Real quality piece of music right there.<_<
It blows. That whole CD blew. No wonder it was all club and pop songs. Pump It Up isnt a rap song its fukcing gay. People like that need to make shitty music like that, that will appeal to the general public so theyre not broke.

YanksHater213
01-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah thats one of the problems with rap. No one raps because they love it, or wanna make good music. They rap because they wanna be rich, and as soon as they get rich they quit rapping ... Jay-z ... DMX ... Eminiem
Are you serious? The rap you hear is the mainstream stuff on the radio. Quit listening to gay hip-hop shit and listen to some real rap and get a respect for it. People hate on rap so much, when they arent even listening to rap. Jay-Z wasnt doing it for the money. He didnt put out a mainstream CD until after he put out a few mixtapes. Mixtapes are where all the real passion goes. Theyre lyrically 9898432789985 times better, and the beats are better too. Dont criticize shit unless youve actually listened to it and know something about it.

MC Hammer
01-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Are you serious? The rap you hear is the mainstream stuff on the radio. Quit listening to gay hip-hop shit and listen to some real rap and get a respect for it. People hate on rap so much, when they arent even listening to rap. Jay-Z wasnt doing it for the money. He didnt put out a mainstream CD until after he put out a few mixtapes. Mixtapes are where all the real passion goes. Theyre lyrically 9898432789985 times better, and the beats are better too. Dont criticize shit unless youve actually listened to it and know something about it.
Wrong I don't listen to any rap because I don't like blood pouring from my ears.

A beat is either music stolen from an actual musician, or it's some sound effect. Anyone with a computer can "lay down a phat beat yo". As far as lyrics go ... it's rhyming ... you learn how to rhyme in kindergarden. Worse even are the guys who just add sounds to the end of words because they're too lazy to rhyme.

Rap blows ... deal with it.

YanksHater213
01-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Are you fucking serious? You are a pretty big hypocrite if you say that. You dont listen to any rap, but you still have the grounds to bash it. Thats pretty fucking ridiculous. The lyrics are more than rhyming. A lot of lyrics are deep an insightful, but you are way too ignorant to figure that out yourself. And not anyone can lay down a sick beat. It takes way more than you think to do it. But then again, you of all people would know that, seeing as how you listen to so much rap. Seriously, educate yourself on something before you bash it.

greenwell39
01-25-2006, 04:42 PM
Are you fucking serious? You are a pretty big hypocrite if you say that. You dont listen to any rap, but you still have the grounds to bash it. Thats pretty fucking ridiculous. The lyrics are more than rhyming. A lot of lyrics are deep an insightful, but you are way too ignorant to figure that out yourself. And not anyone can lay down a sick beat. It takes way more than you think to do it. But then again, you of all people would know that, seeing as how you listen to so much rap. Seriously, educate yourself on something before you bash it.

I can see that rap has done quite the job on your vocabulary...why must all of your posts have the "f" word in it? I think your point could come across a lot clearer without this particular word!
In regards to rap, I would have to say that most rap nowadays is a generic, run of the mill style (as is most mainstream music). When rap first came out I would say the guys knew what they were doing. But I do agree with MC Hammer (the talksox member not that washed up singer), rap nowadays (not all, but a large percentage) is something that sounds as bad as nails on a chalkboard.

As for Andrea Bocelli (the initial topic of this thread), the man is amazing and no matter what your likes in music I would hope people would be open minded to agree that he knows what he's doing! I think it's funny how a lot of people say "Open your mind and try a new music" but the minute someone mentions a classical singer or a singer who's not on the billboard charts they say "Eww, my grandma listens to that".

YanksHater213
01-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Cussing is in my blood. I do it so much, its not like something that was put on me by rap. Ive always been a cusser I guess you could say. I would agree with you saying that a large percentage of rap nowadays sucks, but its that small percentage that people ignore and say blows without even listening to it. I would say about 15-20 percent of rap nowadays is actually good...

schillingouttheks
01-25-2006, 05:00 PM
The good rap is all the underground stuff on the mixtapes that no one knows about. Contact YanksHater for some good stuff. I hated rap, HATED IT. Not ONCE in my life did I ever think I'd like it, but I actually do like it now. Joe Budden is seriously one of my favorite rappers of all time. There's so much more rap out there than mainstream it's ridiculous, just take a look around and look for it. It really isn't as bad as you all think. Mainstream stuff has most things about "big bootie bitches" or "having sex." The other stuff talks about the harsh reality of living in a ghetto, the harships some people seriously go through, and all that stuff. They rap about real things, not stupid topics that have links to sexual things.

As for Andrea Bocelli (the initial topic of this thread), the man is amazing and no matter what your likes in music I would hope people would be open minded to agree that he knows what he's doing! I think it's funny how a lot of people say "Open your mind and try a new music" but the minute someone mentions a classical singer or a singer who's not on the billboard charts they say "Eww, my grandma listens to that".
I would also hope that people would be open minded enough to give rap a chance without judging it before they hear everything it has to offer. If you don't like it, fine, go ahead and bash it, but give it a chance before you do so.

MC Hammer
01-25-2006, 05:10 PM
The good rap is all the underground stuff on the mixtapes that no one knows about. Contact YanksHater for some good stuff. I hated rap, HATED IT. Not ONCE in my life did I ever think I'd like it, but I actually do like it now. Joe Budden is seriously one of my favorite rappers of all time. There's so much more rap out there than mainstream it's ridiculous, just take a look around and look for it. It really isn't as bad as you all think. Mainstream stuff has most things about "big bootie bitches" or "having sex." The other stuff talks about the harsh reality of living in a ghetto, the harships some people seriously go through, and all that stuff. They rap about real things, not stupid topics that have links to sexual things.
It's not even the content. I could care less if you're rapping out rims, or your mom, or the Red Sox ... it's not entertaining. One of the reasons I enjoy REAL music is because of the work that went into it. The years spent learning, and perfecting an instrument. All the work it takes to perfectly mesh a guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. There is so much work put into REAL music.

Do you think Brittney Spears is talented, because she's doing the exact same thing rappers are ... talking fast over noise.

schillingouttheks
01-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Well, I'm not telling you to not like rock or any of that, I love that stuff. I'm just saying, that unless you have really heard all that rap has to offer, don't bash it yet. I will agree with you that more hard work goes into music genres not called rap, though.

Just don't take shots at rap unless you've heard it all.