PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest thing you can do

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Lmao, I've been doing this for YEARS...

http://www.chat-avenue.com/videogamechat.html

Go there, and just make fun of those little dorks who do that online fighting stuff, you know where they pretend they can punch and kick and all that. It's hilarious, then at the end, you just say "I gotta go, get out into the real world, you should try it some time."

I do it like every day just for the shits and giggles.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 03:15 PM
It's not really shit your pants funny, but just listening to the nonsense is hilarious.

ORS
12-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Go there, and just make fun of those little dorks who do that online fighting stuff, you know where they pretend they can punch and kick and all that.
Hmm, you mean there are people who try and act tough online. Sounds pretty familiar. This coming from you reminds me of an Alanis Morrisette song.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Hmm, you mean there are people who try and act tough online. Sounds pretty familiar. This coming from you reminds me of an Alanis Morrisette song.

No, I mean trying to fight online, it's completely different.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 03:37 PM
I knew I was going to get shit for this

schillingouttheks
12-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Then why'd you do it? You continue to smack yourself in the face with this.

JimBrown32
12-17-2005, 03:41 PM
Then why'd you do it? You continue to smack yourself in the face with this.

It's really just a small joke, why do you have to just take things so seriously. Damn, if you want I'll just say I'm sorry. It's really not a very big deal, I don't want to fight now. I have bigger problems.

yeszir
12-17-2005, 04:43 PM
You mean "Thank U?" :lol:

26 to 6
12-17-2005, 04:44 PM
It's really just a small joke, why do you have to just take things so seriously. Damn, if you want I'll just say I'm sorry. It's really not a very big deal, I don't want to fight now. I have bigger problems.
Like Being Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:lol: lmao, couldnt resist lol

yeszir
12-17-2005, 04:47 PM
This thread is the definition of "crap." Being moved...

RedRuffing15
12-17-2005, 04:58 PM
You mean "Thank U?" :lol:
lol.....I think he means "Isn't it Ironic" idk..I just grew up having that song blared in my head when I woke up cuz my sister loved it..so I always hear it in my head