PDA

View Full Version : Petition to BAN MaNnY4PrEz24

Sizzlin22
07-17-2005, 02:33 PM
Starting a petition to ban this kid on the grounds that he is really an undercover yankee fan here to stir up trouble.

He has been told multiple times to clean up his typing yet he does not. Now I've met some stupid people in my life but no one so dumb where they can't fix up thier typing.

Example: PM I got today
Hey dude be quiet i got my opinions u got urs. thtz kewl u like bellhorn so much but i dont. and tht manny post was for other peeps opinions and i no hes like the best hitter in the game but this just doesnt seem like manny for sum reason and no i am 16.

Dude, u, urs, thtz, kewl, u, peeps, sum

No one is that dumb or lazy, the kid is clearly here to stir up trouble and in my opinion must go.

riverside sluggers
07-17-2005, 02:46 PM
did schillingalltheway and his friend get banned? cuz i havent seen any posts from those punks, after they invaded the boards for 2 days straight

Sizzlin22
07-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I spelled petition wrong, can a mod fix that so I feel less dumb.

MaNnY4pReZ24
07-17-2005, 02:53 PM
ya sry i hate tha yankeez they sukass. so shut up u fag, plus ur tha yankee fan here not me lozer!

Sizzlin22
07-17-2005, 02:54 PM
ya sry i hate tha yankeez they sukass. so shut up u fag, plus ur tha yankee fan here not me lozer!
Add that to part of the petition.

ortizzle34
07-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Run His Ass Back To Yankee Land!!!!!

yeszir
07-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Run His Ass Back To Yankee Land!!!!!
You guys want to hear something funny? This guy right here is MaNnY4PrEz24 alter ego, created most probably out of embarassment. Say bye bye to both.

riverside sluggers
07-17-2005, 03:45 PM
lmao, he tricked himself up anyway, with both his names he went on the board section of introduce yourself. both times givin his name Thomas

Moose
07-17-2005, 03:52 PM
You guys want to hear something funny? This guy right here is MaNnY4PrEz24 alter ego, created most probably out of embarassment. Say bye bye to both.

Holy shit. That's fucking funny. He got caught!

stocker323
07-17-2005, 03:53 PM
This clown tried reporting you, Sizzlin. It was actually a very comical report:

sizzlin22 has been harrasing me ever since i got on this site. He has said stuff
like ur an idiot please ban this kid but him out of his misery. heres proof
"Just ban him and put him out of his misery". So I havent felt welcome just
because i spell diffrently.

EDIT: He reported you again with this to say:

So many insults flying through my mind. Can't pick one wow. thats sizzlin again
harrassing me.

YanksHater213
07-17-2005, 03:57 PM
What the hell guys? Why didnt you wait till I could get a few shots in on him? :D

element1151
07-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Don't people know we can see people's IP address?

stocker323
07-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Don't people know we can see people's IP address?
I doubt that kid even knew what an IP address was.

WashYourSox
07-18-2005, 05:18 PM
You guys don't know how wrong you are. While I won't defend his immaturity or spelling (which is par for the course for a 14 year old), he is no Yankee fan. Whatever gave you this idea escapes me, but I'm his step-dad and know better. Could you link to the offending posts so I could check them out? I'm sure his annoyingness was not intentional.

element1151
07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
You guys don't know how wrong you are. While I won't defend his immaturity or spelling (which is par for the course for a 14 year old), he is no Yankee fan. Whatever gave you this idea escapes me, but I'm his step-dad and know better. Could you link to the offending posts so I could check them out? I'm sure his annoyingness was not intentional.
I'm sorry, but we are here to discuss the Red Sox intellegently. If someone is not contributing to the board, then he has to go. We don't need this at our forums:

Hey dude be quiet i got my opinions u got urs. thtz kewl u like bellhorn so much but i dont. and tht manny post was for other peeps opinions and i no hes like the best hitter in the game but this just doesnt seem like manny for sum reason and no i am 16.

http://www.talksox.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3540

And then he created another account.

If you want an explanation from our admin on why he was banned go here: http://www.talksox.com/forum/showpost.php?p=50000&postcount=3

VARITEK4PRESIDENT
07-19-2005, 05:33 AM
Holy crap this is some funny shit!!!!!!

bigpapi349
07-19-2005, 11:01 AM
this is hilarious
im 15 and can spell correctly and be more immature

ILuvTerry
07-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I won't get banned for liking Alex Rodriguez will I? I mean it wasn't his fault he went to New York, it was the baseball union who told him he couldn't cut his sallary like he wanted to so he could come to Boston.

element1151
07-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Not if you dont' annoy us, and contribute to the forum. :lol:

Soxfan#1
07-19-2005, 04:55 PM
This is disgusting. I really think we need to do something about the noob problem. Also I think the step dad was him.

element1151
07-19-2005, 04:57 PM
This is disgusting. I really think we need to do something about the noob problem. Also I think the step dad was him.
I checked the IP's.

WashYourSox
07-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Do what you want. But it's not very mature to vent about a kid and not even let him defend himself. Banning someone is one thing, but talking crap about him after you block him out is something only a pussy would do. You probably need some Paxil if spelling and grammar mistakes irritate you. Maybe you should rag Millar when he does his weekly posts on mlb.com. I've been checking out this forum for a while and to tell you the truth there isn't much intelligent talk here. Mostly just rumor talk and venting about player inadequacies. Is this Red Sox nation's rogue state? By the way, the IP you blocked was my home router IP, which has 4 pc's on it, so you blocked me when I did nothing. The IP I'm using now is from work so if you block it you'll block a 5000 employee state agency's proxy server. Maybe some of you pricks work where I do...

element1151
07-19-2005, 06:10 PM
No you are the only one using that IP. We probably won't ban you anyway, because it looks like this will be you last post. Funny post, btw.

bigpapi349
07-19-2005, 06:11 PM
:o

GabeKaplerluver19
07-19-2005, 06:18 PM
That's the cool way to type stuff! I spell that way in emails and stuff all the time, I just don't do it here for this reason. I think we should just leave em alone. I think he shows courage to type like that on this site. Its kewl,jk!

Sox fan in Tex
07-19-2005, 10:39 PM
That's stupid to rip the guy when he's gone. I only read one of his posts, but he's entitled to his opinions. Right after he made his first post you guys were all over him.... I was the only one who answered his question about Manny's BA seriously. Who knows, maybe eventually he would have contributed to the board, it's another opinion added to the site whether you agree with it or not.

Youk Of The Nation
07-19-2005, 10:57 PM
Red Sox nation's rogue state

:lol: We should replace the part of the graphic banner that says "Red Sox Discussion Board" with this. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sizzlin22
07-19-2005, 11:47 PM
We need a fucking bouncer.

I do like Red Sox Nations Rouge State though, kinda catchy :lol:

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 02:28 AM
I doubt a REAL step-dad of a 16 YEAR OLD would actually bother to come on here and check it out. Whatever, maybe he's overprotective and needs to check. W/E...oh, and by the way, "WashYourSox," your step-son said fag. I doubt you would like that :lol:

VARITEK4PRESIDENT
07-20-2005, 05:28 AM
I've been checking out this forum for a while and to tell you the truth there isn't much intelligent talk here. Mostly just rumor talk and venting about player inadequacies.

You forgot to add Overprotective step-fathers wasting their time on things they can't change. Move on old man.

WashYourSox
07-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Having a tag line talking about fucking Foulk's wife is intelligent? Manny's batting average is a legit topic. Just because someone is concerned doesn't mean he doesn't like him. He just wanted people's opinion's on why it's unusually low. Manny is actually his favorite player if you couldn't figure that out from his name.

WashYourSox
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM
You forgot to add Overprotective step-fathers wasting their time on things they can't change. Move on old man.

Let's not forget pussies hazing from behind their keyboards. Not being overprotective. He'd razz you himself if you weren't such a wuss and blocked him. The Sox don't deserve lame fans like you. Wish we could trade you for a Cubs fan or something.

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Hahahaahahah A CUBS FAN!!! You want drinking, cursing sons of bitches that don't know what a baseball is? Get a life. And oh yeah, before you go dissing people, watch who you call a pussy. VARITEK4PRESIDENT is fighting for our freedom. Gather up the courage yourself if you're the one calling him a pussy.

We need a fucking bouncer.
No one better than the Three Wife Foulkers :) And as for you WashYourSox, it's called humor, the tag line that I have. Nothing wrong with having a good time but because you're overprotective and bothering to try and make people give a flying fuck, you're probably too uptight to have a good time. Leave now please.

Soxfan#1
07-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Wow insulting a soldier. Real low man. You suck!

JohnnyDug
07-20-2005, 03:14 PM
yeah, so btw what kind of step-father uses that kind of language? if you're so worried about the kid, set a good example.

Sizzlin22
07-20-2005, 03:25 PM
ME! Holy shit. I would make the best bouncer ever.
Hellllll no that is my job. I would own as a bouncer, besides you wait too long and make fun of people, I would kick ass fast and with no mercy.

Sizzlin22
07-20-2005, 03:27 PM
The Sox don't deserve lame fans like you.

What kind of adult uses the word lame to describe a person? That has to be the same kid.

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Hah, if he really is his step-father, he's just as stupid as "lame" as his kid.

yeszir
07-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Alright, enough is enough. He voiced discontent with the way things were handled. It has been noted. No need for this to explode into a shit storm.

schillingouttheks
07-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah but the fact he insulted a soldier who is fighting for him to even VOICE HIS OPINION kinda pissed me off.

Moose
07-20-2005, 03:46 PM
"WashYourSox"

That's fucking gross, man. Why the hell did you think of that sn?

Manny Goes Boom
07-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Alright, enough is enough. He voiced discontent with the way things were handled. It has been noted. No need for this to explode into a shit storm.

You don't think it already has? This is 40+ responses to a petition to ban some kid, when he got banned WAY before now

He Hate Me
12-28-2005, 03:53 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I'm gonna post this thread on some of the other boards I'm on. This is classic