PDA

View Full Version : I Need 4 Tickets Vs. Yankees On 7/17 At Fenway

aaron34714
07-10-2005, 04:56 PM
We're coming up from Cincinnati to see the Sox and need to get 4 tickets to the game on Sunday July 17 at Fenway against the Yankees. If anyone has some tickets they want to get rid of please let me know. I know its a long shot, but I'm hoping for the best. You can email me at aaron34714@yahoo.com if you've got some you need to get rid of. I'll take any seats I can get--please let me know and we can figure out a price.

Thanks, Aaron

riverside sluggers
07-10-2005, 05:55 PM
ur best bet is lookin on ebay

stocker323
07-10-2005, 05:58 PM
FYI, this is not a site where you go just to buy tickets for games and crap. Please go somewhere else if you plan to do that. This is being moved to Crap.

element1151
07-11-2005, 01:19 AM
FYI, this is not a site where you go just to buy tickets for games and crap. Please go somewhere else if you plan to do that. This is being moved to Crap.
Yeah. Been seeing this too often here. There are tons of sites where you can get tickets, but you will have to pay over face value.

riverside sluggers
07-11-2005, 05:06 AM
yeah i had went on ebay several nights ago. just got sox/yanks tix for this friday nights game!! :) right field box seats with a great view of trot, but at same time bad view of gary sheffield haha--it did cost me $242, but hey for that kinda game ill take it--oh god so excited

ARod2212
07-11-2005, 10:27 AM
yeah i had went on ebay several nights ago. just got sox/yanks tix for this friday nights game!! :) right field box seats with a great view of trot, but at same time bad view of gary sheffield haha--it did cost me $242, but hey for that kinda game ill take it--oh god so excited
Don't fuck with Sheffield, he might shoot you.

CajunSox
07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Don't fuck with Sheffield, he might shoot you.
seriously, this thug might

riverside sluggers
07-11-2005, 02:27 PM
that fucking steroids lunatic, i hope he does--be the end of his career, and $$ for me

Shockeyfan24
07-11-2005, 11:12 PM
that fucking steroids lunatic, i hope he does--be the end of his career, and $$ for me

"but what if he shot you in the face"

sorry, had to throw the dumb & dumber quote in there. ;)

Youk Of The Nation
07-11-2005, 11:34 PM
"but what if he shot you in the face"

sorry, had to throw the dumb & dumber quote in there. ;)

What if he shot me in the face!?

That was a risk we were willing to take.

riverside sluggers
07-12-2005, 07:34 AM
oh pllleaaase you god damn yankee fans are so stupid, just proving to me moreso that hes a steroids addict just like his friend giambi who now all of a sudden is hitting homeruns left and right. me and my group of friends, we got money together to get 5 tickets. when sheffield will be close by in the outfield. gonna get the crowd around us to chant shhheeeffield, shhheeeffield, shhheeeffield haha

Yanksin2010
07-12-2005, 12:48 PM
oh pllleaaase you god damn yankee fans are so stupid, just proving to me moreso that hes a steroids addict just like his friend giambi who now all of a sudden is hitting homeruns left and right. me and my group of friends, we got money together to get 5 tickets. when sheffield will be close by in the outfield. gonna get the crowd around us to chant shhheeeffield, shhheeeffield, shhheeeffield haha
You're almost funny.

riverside sluggers
07-12-2005, 12:49 PM
well being a boston sports fan will do that to ya, :)