PDA

View Full Version : Are you a Republican

RedSoxRooter
05-08-2005, 09:08 AM
... Sox fan in TX should love this one. B)

http://paulkienitz.net/republican.html

I scored 49% and
Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say "Soccer Mom", they mean you. Every Democratic ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing enjoyment. Don't you feel special?

I'm actually proud of the fact I'm 49%. That probably means I'm 49% Democrat too with 2% undecided. Or in other words, not as biased as some... Ahhh, but who cares about politics anway???

CalvnHobs6
05-08-2005, 09:23 AM
41%
Republican.

Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say "Soccer Mom", they mean you. Every Democratic ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing enjoyment. Don't you feel special?

Word. That sounds about right. Except for the Soccer part, I fucking hate soccer.

yeszir
05-08-2005, 09:30 AM
20% republican.

"You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."

element1151
05-08-2005, 10:14 AM
20% republican.

"You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is great. I have to do this.

element1151
05-08-2005, 10:44 AM
You are:
86%
Republican. You listen to a lot of AM talk radio, don't you?

Funny, because while I do lean to that side, i do listen to FM talk radio, with a host that is a self-proclaimed "Not a right winged wacko"

Sizzlin22
05-08-2005, 04:02 PM
37%
Republican. You're probably one of those chicken-littles who thinks maybe we should worry a little bit, occasionally, about the fate of the planet that our lives all depend on.

Sox fan in Tex
05-08-2005, 06:06 PM
To be honest I'm tired of being at war, and have changed my view points a lot in these last couple weeks. I honestly don't think this war in Iraq is worth it anymore. I still partially agree that Bush was the right guy to vote, though. I just think we need a more liberal point of view next election year.

Sadly, I scored 21%. Also got: "You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."

Sizzlin22
05-08-2005, 07:52 PM
To be honest I'm tired of being at war, and have changed my view points a lot in these last couple weeks. I honestly don't think this war in Iraq is worth it anymore. I still partially agree that Bush was the right guy to vote, though. I just think we need a more liberal point of view next election year.

Sadly, I scored 21%. Also got: "You're probably one of those people who still thinks that getting a blowjob is not an impeachable offense."
Winning back America one person at a time.

yeszir
05-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Damn. That's almost as little as me. And you're from Texas! What in the hell is wrong with you boy?

element1151
05-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Winning back America one person at a time.
Not if Hilary runs in '08.

element1151
05-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Damn. That's almost as little as me. And you're from Texas! What in the hell is wrong with you boy?
I was just as surpised as you were when reading that.

Sox fan in Tex
05-08-2005, 09:13 PM
I don't think I was as die-hard republican to begin with as you guys thought. Sure I supported Bush in the election, but my support for him has gone down since. It just seems like we've gotten into more and more of a mess as time has gone on with his presidency.

element1151
05-08-2005, 10:31 PM
I guess I am the resident republican here now ;)

schillingouttheks
05-09-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm republican too, and I live in MA.

RedSoxRooter
05-09-2005, 10:19 PM
It's like a gay convention!

CalvnHobs6
05-10-2005, 10:12 AM
What's funny is I don't think we've all been hearing as much about Bush recently. But then again, I don't watch the news or read the paper or care about politics.

soxie thefangirl
05-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm not really a Republican. I'm more independent. When it came to Kerry and Bush, I didn't like either of them.

I'd like to see McCain as president personally.

yeszir
05-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Just a political note: Remember when we captured "Al Qaeda's number 3 man"? Yea, turns out it wasn't him. Whoops. Too bad we're not hearing a lot about that...

I give it a year before the American people as a whole run Bush out of office. People who supported him last time are getting fed up, and its only a matter of time.

RedSoxRooter
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
I thought you said the american people were sick of him before the election...:o

And i don't think he'll be run out of office (wha???) either.

Actually the latest Gallup poll (May 2-5) shows his approval rating at 50%. with 45% disapproving.
:harhar:

Sizzlin22
05-10-2005, 08:07 PM
I don't think I was as die-hard republican to begin with as you guys thought. Sure I supported Bush in the election, but my support for him has gone down since. It just seems like we've gotten into more and more of a mess as time has gone on with his presidency.
He notices this now....

Sox fan in Tex
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
He notices this now....

I've felt that way for about a month, now. This isn't a politics board though, so it hasn't been said until just recently.

Sizzlin22
05-11-2005, 01:41 PM
I've felt that way for about a month, now. This isn't a politics board though, so it hasn't been said until just recently.
He noticed this a month ago.....

Sox fan in Tex
05-11-2005, 04:23 PM
He noticed this a month ago.....

I till take Bush over your man, Kerry though.

Varitek33
05-12-2005, 04:46 PM
You are:
37%
Republican. You're probably one of those chicken-littles who thinks maybe we should worry a little bit, occasionally, about the fate of the planet that our lives all depend on.

soxie thefangirl
05-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I supported Bush first time around. I didn't care second time around. Kerry is useless as much as Bush. And I'm fed up with every single Bush does recently.

Youk Of The Nation
07-03-2005, 04:30 PM
You are:
106%
Republican. The only way left to save the democratic ideals of the Founders is to overthrow the elected administration in a patriotic revolution!

Ok, I know this poll is a million years old. But I got bored and started going back and I had to take the test.

YanksHater213
07-03-2005, 05:14 PM
... I dont get this at all but I did it anyways...

54%
Congratulations, you're a swing voter. When they say "Nascar Dad", they mean you. Every Republican ad on the TV set was made just for your viewing pleasure. Don't you feel special?

I hate nascar. And yes, I feel very special.

Irish Jay
07-03-2005, 10:47 PM
I am repulsed with both parties and consider myself loyal to neither. I believe that hopefully some day there will be a new party who do not conform to the republican or democratic beliefs and way of doing things.

ARod2212
07-05-2005, 10:41 AM
You are 92% Republican

You're the perfect sycophant of the Republican elite. Tom DeLay and Karl Rove would be utterly proud of you."<!--

figures..

element1151
07-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Wow Youk, even higher then me!!! And wow, ARod2212, a republican in NY?

Anyway, changing the topic, who think Hilary is going to run in '08. And if so, do you think she will have any chance at all?

schillingouttheks
07-05-2005, 02:08 PM
She will have a chance..She could defmax win too. I think people will find comfort in the fact that Bill will basically coach her along the way.

Youk Of The Nation
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow Youk, even higher then me!!!

The funniest thing is, I disagree with bush on abortion, stem cell research, gay marriage, and I dont believe in God. Yet I still find the time to support Bush.

CajunSox
07-06-2005, 11:19 AM
56% Republican and still 0% chance I will ever vote for Hillary

element1151
07-06-2005, 11:30 AM
0% chance I will ever vote for Hillary
Same here. I don't think I would vote any women for president. Don't call me sexist, I just don't think they could do the job.

yeszir
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Hillary won't run. The democrats may be dumb, but we aren't THAT dumb. It would be groundbreaking and all, but its a hell of a price to pay to prove a point. I'd like to see some of last years candidates have a go at it again, in particular Clark. But you never know.

ARod2212
07-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Rudy in '08!

Yeah an all-American Republican in the lion's den.

Bam-Tino
07-06-2005, 09:26 PM
You guys are just scared that a woman might actually bring some structure and some order to the WhiteHouse.. No more playing with your guns to solve problems. For once we could actually use our heads to solve a problem instead of pulling out the heavy artillery... Yes I'm a Demacrat but I'd love to see Rudy in '08..

JeterWifey213
07-06-2005, 09:53 PM
I would love Rudy in office! And I took the quiz, 29%, too much for my liking, lol.

Bam-Tino
07-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Born and raised in Dem country.. Was taught to have my own mind, not follow someone else's.. Love you JeterWifey..

JeterWifey213
07-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Born and raised in Dem country.. Was taught to have my own mind, not follow someone else's.. Love you JeterWifey..

Much love back :D .

I am a Dem. and I can't wait to vote, ( 3 years).

element1151
07-07-2005, 01:03 AM
Hillary won't run. The democrats may be dumb, but we aren't THAT dumb.
I'm not to sure about that :rolleyes:

You guys are just scared that a woman might actually bring some structure and some order to the WhiteHouse.
Was that a joke?

Tek4pres
07-07-2005, 01:31 AM
Hilary blew her shot at the nomination a long time ago with the Whitewater scandal. Her refusal to turn over documents lead to Congress deciding there needed to be a special independent prosecutor to watch over the president which lead to Kenneth Starr sniffing around until he found something to prosecute which.... you get the picture. A lot of inside party people feel that Hilary's hubris regarding those documents cost the party dearly to the point where the entire last three years of Clinton's term were a total wash. He was the greatest political talent to come out of the Democratic party since Kennedy and he spent the last half of his presidency as a late night television joke instead of being able to make real progress. Don't get me wrong, his actions are wrong, but if Kenneth Starr hadn't been there to ask the questions, Clinton wouldn't have been forced to legally account for the affair. It would have blown over like the past affairs would have and we could have actually gotten to talk about important stuff like affordable health care for children and the elderly, alternative solutions for Social Security and substantive peace talks in the Middle East.

It's a shame that the Congress decided to do away with the independent prosecutor position. I'd love to see Bush be held legally accountable to the point of impeachment over how he answers a question about Weapons of Mass Destruction. Or for that matter, I'd love to see Bill Frist have to legally answer half of the allegations that are made against them.

Bam-Tino
07-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Actually I was being quite serious. Only a sexist would assume that was a joke..

CajunSox
07-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I would definately vote for Rudy over anyone. He is one hell of a guy.

JeterWifey213
07-07-2005, 03:24 PM
I love Rudy, he had balls. I mean in a city where there are two baseball teams and you choose one. Some politicians wouldn't do that, Bloomberg for example. I also agree with him in a lot of what he stands for. In his years at the helm NYC was doing great, crime was down, everything was great.

Sizzlin22
07-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Hillary won't run. The democrats may be dumb, but we aren't THAT dumb.I dont think it would be that dumb. She would get what 95% of the women's votes, plus 25% of the whipped husbands vote, pluys all the democrat votes, she would have a shot.